A Bad Past

"GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!". I hear my father yelling behind me, my heart pumping so hard, racing out the door. I run as fast as my legs can take me, struggling to get my coat pocket open, trying to grasp my phone.

I manage to grap my device and look behind me, checking if my father had followed me. I give out a sigh of relief as my shaking hands dial my Mothers number. I put the phone to my left ear and start walking down the streets, hoping she will pick me up from this hell hole I call my 'Dads house'.

I ever so lightly touch my right cheek, hissing at the pain he had given me. I can tell theres going to be, or if not already, a red mark of where he had slapped me ever so violently.

"Hello? Y/N, are you okay?!" I hear my Mothers voice, I start to shake with relief, "Mom, Dad just hit me and called me so many rude names, I'm sad, I'm scared, I'm hurting inside and out, I want to come home, please pick me up!" I shakily say unto the phone, partially traumatized from what had happened.
"Oh my lord, ok N/N I'm coming right away I'll be there in 15 minutes tops okay? Just tell me where you are." I look around to see I've wandered myself into a plaza. "I'm going into a Starbucks, on S/N. ( Street Name ) Mom im so scared please hurry...".

I feel the cold, brisk, nightly, spring air hit my lungs from a sharp inhale. "Okay Y/N I'm coming."

(Time skip)
I see my mothers Gray SUV pull up infront of the Starbucks I was hiding in. I race to the car, pulling open the doors and hop inside. I give my mother the tightest hug, and give a breath of relief. She hugs me back and  drives out of the plaza. I blacked out, exhausted, relieved, and above all, scared out of my mind.

I wake up in my bed, the light just gently coming from the crack in my blinds. I roll around, trying to get back into sleep mode. I pull my F/C sheets up to my chin, nuzzling back to comfort. I hear my mom calling my name from just outside my bedroom door.
"Y/N?, are you up darling?". I yawn in defeat and sit up, rubbing my eyes and stretching. "Yeah mom, im up. I'll come down in like, five minutes.". "Alright N/N, I'll be downstairs making some breakfast for us.". I hear her footsteps leave the upstairs hall and head down the stairs. I lift my sheets off of me and walk to my dresser. I grab some Black track pants and my F/S. I brush out my H/L, H/C locks and head out of my room. I walk into the kitchen to see my mom making some Bacon and eggs. ( if you dont like them, then just substitute for smtg else ) "Morning, Mom.", I say to her as I give her a hug from behind. "Morning Baby Girl, your foods on the table, it might be hot." I look at the table to see a nice, big, plate of breakfast waiting for me to devour. " Thanks mom." I kiss her cheek and sit down.

I practically stuff my face till I look like a chipmunk that just found a huge stash of nuts. "Woah, slow down, you act like I've been starving you." She laughs and sits across from me. I swallow, and before taking another bite, complement her cooking, "I can't help it, it's so good.". She smiles at me and starts to eat her breakfast.

When I finish I put my dish in the dishwasher and sit back at the table, and decide to pull out my phone. I feel my hands start to shake, as flashbacks pour into my mind of me calling Mom. My mom noticed and she rubs my hand with hers, to comfort me. I smile a weak smile and put my phone away on the table. She looks me in the eyes and happily says, "Dont worry, we're moving." I start to cry happy tears of joy. "W-*sniff* Where are we going?" I manage to say between sniffles and happy tears. "The place we've always wanted to go hunny, Paris.", I see her walk around the table and indulge me into a warm hug. "I love you Y/N", "I love you too mom.".

All I can think is...

When the heck am I getting on that plane.

Authors note:

Hey everyone! This is my first FanFic I am posting, if anyone had any suggestions of what to write in this story, I am glad to try my very best to incorporate them! Also if you havent noticed, I have some definitions for ya'll

Y/N } Your name
F/C } Favoirite Colour
N/N } Nick Name
S/N } Street Name
H/L } Hair Length
H/C } Hair Colour
F/S } Favourite Shirt

I will be trying to update at least twice a week! I really hope you guys like it!
:)