The Building

As he gets his shirt on, Juleka knocks on the door, "helloooo, anyone in there?" She asks. Luka kisses my cheeck once more before answering, "Yeah come in"

She opens the door and remembers that I slept here, "Hey Y/N, how'd you sleep? I hope my smelly brother wasnt a bother.". She jokes

I giggle, "I slept pretty good, although yeah Luka was pretty smelly." I say sarcastically.

He laughs at us and jokes, "what do you mean? I had a shower like 3 weeks ago!".

We all join in on the laughter.
"Well mom made breakfast, she told me to come get you." She shrugs.

"Okay thanks juels, we'll be up in like two seconds".

She nods and heads upstairs, leaving Luka and I alone

"So why exactly cant we go up right now?" I question Luka.

"My mom.. she can be.. how do you say, um excessive. And I dont want her to scare you off after what we did last night and this morning.. i just you know i dont want her to make you no-".

He stops talking as i feel his soft lips on mine, cutting him off, i had put my hand in his hair and kissed him. He responded fast, making the kiss more passionate.

I break for air, "I would never think lowly of you because of your mom.. are you crazy?" I laugh.

"Okay, I guess on that note we should go upstairs?".

"Yeah I'm starving, let's go."

----------------

We make it to the kitchen and I see his mom. She has a little lighter shade of Lukas aqua blue eyes, her dark gray hair, braided and hung over one shoulder, her bright red glasses, framing her face perfectly.

"Arr there mattie's! Look who's rising from thier slumber!!". Lukas mom exclaims when she sees Luka and I walking up the stairs.

"Hi mom, this is Y/N, a friend of Juleka and I's.".

She looks at me, "aye there scurvy, you can call me Anarka!, or if your gonna date my handsome Luka, call me Mom!". She jogs to me and embarrasses me in a giant hug.

"M-mom?" I manage to stutter out of embarrassment.

"Aye, so ye are dating me boy over 'ere.". She says putting a shoulder on Lukas shoulder.

"W-what? I-I mean no! I was just r-repeating what you said! I mean yeah itd be great to date him, but wait what did I say? Omglikeimnotdatingyoursonbutlikeiwouldntmindifidid,imeanlikewearealreadyornotidontknowi-"

She cuts off my blabbering.
"Ho ho ho matey, slow down there, i was just pulling ye strings, now yall sit down and eat some of this scurvy breakfast I've prepared for ye.", she leads us to a table and we all sit down.

Pancakes, bacon, fruit, waffles, sausage, and scrambled eggs as far as the eye can see.

I quickly grab a plate and load up, its gonna be so good.

As soon as the hot eggs hit my stomach, I groan. These are one of the BEST breakfasts I've ever eaten.

I'm the first to finish after seconds. I thank Lukas mom and exuse myself from the table.

"I should be going now, my mom probably needs me.". I tell Luka.

"Oh, okay.. here I'll walk you out.".

As he walks me out, I turn to him and thank him for the lovely day.

He gently kissed my cheek and we both looked at the sky for a moment..

Then a part of a building fell down, and a strange looking individual after it. I gape my mouth open. What is happening?!

I then see those two familiar faces, Ladybug and Chat Noir...

Oh no, an accuma..

Sh*t