The Sleepover ( part:1 )

BRINGGGGGG

I let out a sigh of relief when I hear the all mighty end of the day bell. Today was pretty normal, i had bio with Luka and of course cant understand math. I mean like who can? Not me for sure.

As I start to walk out of my class I hear my phone buzz. I got a text from Luka!

Luka:
Heyyy, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today at my place? My little sister Juleka was having a sleepover with some of her friends and she was asking if u wanna go?

I giggle at the thoughtfulness of him towards his sister, he seems like a great brother.

Me:
Yeah for sure! What time do you want me there?

Luka:
I'd say probably an hour or two? Also are you saying yes to hang out and sleepover with Juleka or just to hang out LOL.

Me:
Id have to make sure it's cool with my mom first but a sleepover sounds fun!!

Luka:
Okay! Just text me when you know.

I dial my moms number to ask her about the sleepover, surprisingly she was pretty cool with it!

"Thanks mom! Bye love you!"

"Bye N/N!"

I quickly end call and text luka the good news.

Me:
Hey! My mom said it's fine, I'm going to pack up my night bag and I'll head over? Sound good?

Luka:
Yeah of course! Just text me when your coming over so I can tell jewlica!

Me:
Sounds like a plan! I'll be there soon, byeeee!

I turn off my phone and walk to my house to pack my things.
......................................................................

I finish putting my night wear in my cute tye dye night bag. I double check I got everything, tooth brush, tooth paste, change of clothes for bed, change of clothes for morning, extra socks (cause ya girl loves her socks ), hair brush and ties, etc etc....

Yup all good! I change into something a bit more comfortable, some gray sweat pants and a black tank top.
I quickly straighten my hair, put on some light makeup, and put on my white filas, before picking up my bag, locking the doors and leaving to Lukas.

I text Luka quickly that I'm on my way when I get a bit hungry.

Me:
Hey Luka! I'm on my way now, buuuut getting a little hungry, I'm thinking about stopping off at a bakery to get a croissant, you and Juleka want one?

Luka:
Um, sure! I asked Juleka and she said shes okay, I'll make sure to pay you when you get here!

Me:
PFFT, nuh uh, this is my treat, you dont have to pay me, it's on me!

Luka:
Wow, um thanks Y/N, I'll make sure to get you something another time then!

Me:
Sounds great! Be there in 15!

I find a bakery on the street called, "dupan Cheng bakery.". Why not give it a shot?

As I walk in I see a man kneading some dough and a middle aged woman decorating some cookies behind the stand

A shorter girl walks up behind the register, "Hello, welcome to the dupan cheng bakery! What can I get you?"

"Two croissants please!", I ask. She nods her head slightly, "of course, one second!".

It takes me a bit to process but she looks familiar, oh! Its marinette front school!

"Are you marinette?" I ask, "from school?"

"Yes! Oh my gosh! You must be Y/N!, right?". She replies with a hint of joy.

"Yup, that's me! I'm on my way to Lukas, so I must be on my way but I'll meet up with you later?"

"Yeah for sure! Your going to Lukas aswell? Me too! Well after my shift that is, are you going to Jewlicas sleepover?". Marinetter asks.

"Yeah! Are you?".

"Yup! I'll see you there!"

I wave her goodbye and walk out of the bakery.

The croissants she put in a small paper bag smell so good, they were fresh, still hot too.

As I made it to Lukas, I climbed onto the boat house and made my way down to his room, where I assumed he was.

"Housekeeping!" I say mocking a house wife, knocking on his door.

I hear a little laugh and he opens the door for me.

I pass him the bag of goodies and let him take his, he invites me to sit on his bed.

I take a seat and reach for my croissant. I take a bite of the delicious, edible, heaven. I moan, it's just so good, Luka does the same.

Before I know it, we were finished eating. He cleans up his mess and offers to throw out the paper bag.

When he sits down, he pulls his guitar out and starts playing.

"Do you know how to play?", he asks.

"Yeah, I love guitar.".

"Me too, haha".

He looks in my eyes, and doesnt look away, hands still strumming gently on his guitar, it looks as if hes looking at an angel.

"Is there something on my face?" I ask curiously. "No no! I just never really had the chance to see how beautiful your eyes are.".

I feel my neck heating up, then my cheeks. I blushed at the complement.
"Thanks.., your eyes are gorgeous too..". I say blushing a red as a tomato looks at the ground now, fiddling with the hems of my pants.

"Would you like to play a song?" He asks me.
"I would love too!", he hands me his guitar, I take a deep breath before picking the chords..

"You are my sunshine,

My only sunshine.

You make me happy,

When skys are gray.

You'll never know dear,

How much I love you.

Please dont take my sunshine away."

As I finish, I look back at Luka, he looks like, he lost in his thought, a smile across his face, his eyes locked on mine.

I clear my throat and pass him his guitar back, "that was the first song I learned, it's an oldy, but a goodie." I say with a giggle.

He gives a chuckle and replies, "yeah, I love that song, but I'm starting to like it even more when i hear you sing it..".

At this point I'm a blushing mess. How am I going to bare all of this cuteness that's radiating off of him?!?!

oh my god..
I just called Luka cute?
I mean yeah he is
But like hes just a friend,
Right?

UGH WHY ARE HUMAN EMOTIONS SO COMPLICATED!