A Moment With You..

I wake up in Lukas arms, nuzzled into his collar bone area. His hands still holding me tight but gentle, on my lower and upper back.

I flutter my eyes open, to find I match Lukas gaze. His aqua eyes matching the same colour as the Himalayan seas.

"Good morning, my little sunshine", he greets.

I yawn, "Good morning".

(SIDE NOTE, IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR WHAT HIS NICK NAME SHOULD BE, PLZ DROP EM HERE)

Luka let's go from his grip from me and stretches.

I yawn once more and do the same. I sit up and fix my hair, running my fingers through it,  and moving all onto my one shoulder away from Luka.

He sits up and pushes his hair back, he and I look at eachother the same time. We blush and look away, I can feel my face getting redder by the second.

"So..", he says rubbing his neck.

"So..", I repeat.

"I-I liked what we um, you know, d-did last um night..." he stutters.

The fresh memory lands back in my brain, the holding, the blush, the kiss..

"I-I liked it too..". I say back, gaining enough courage to look at him again.

He meets my gaze, looks at my eyes, then my lips, then my eyes.. I do the same to him.

Then he asks me, "can-can I kiss you again?".

I dont answer him, I lean forward and place my hands in his hair, his arms going back around my waist, slowly tracing up to my face, and entwining his soft hands into my hair.

I feel his hand going to my lower back, and him pushing just above my hip.

I understand what hes doing and I lean closer and move myself onto his lap, engaging the kiss even deeper.

His lips are so soft, it's like kissing the softest blanket. He wraps his hands tighter around my waist, doing so, kissing me with more passion.

He startled me when he did this, for he made me sit back a little at first, then equalizing the pressure back at him.

He slowly calms down, making his kisses instead of deep and hard, to slow and soft. He cups the side if my face in his hand and kisses me one last gentle time.

"W-wow..", I manage to say, after all of that.

"Yeah, that was pretty awesome.".

"I should probably get dressed.".

"You can wear some of my clothes again if you'd like, I can give you my best hoodie?". He offers with a wink.

Not being able to resist his absolute cuteness, I agree.

I get up off his lap and he moves toward his dresser. He picks out this outfit.

(Without the writing and necklace)

And to go with it...

Some of his Jean's

Some of his Jean's.

He passed them to me and I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

As I put on the clothes, I looks super cute! Totally an adorable aesthetic.

I put my hair into quick half up half down space buns, take one last look at myself, and head back to Luka.

Remembering what events happened before, I knock this time instead of barging in.

"Come in.", a voice says.

I walk in to see once again a shirtless Luka, wearing another pair of gray sweat pants. My god did he ever look good.

I blush and look him up and down, I cant help it. His abs, his chest, his visible v-line, AND the Gray sweatpants??? Way too much for my smol heart.

He brakes my stare with a chuckle.
"Like what you see eh?", he winks and turns around. Showing his back muscles in the process.

"W-what? I-I-I- uh no? I mean yeah I mean your just so like hot or like AH what am I saying??? I cant just say that omg, why am i still talking. What I meant is-".

He cuts off my rambling with a long and soft kiss, his one hand around my lower back and the other almost on my a**. I trace my hands along his chiseled body, stopping at his upper abs.

He pulls away, and looks me in the eyes, "you dont have to be nervous around me Sunshine.". He pulls me close into a hug.

As we pull away, I point out that I changed into his clothes he gave me.

"Wow you look so cute, omg..". He covers his mouth with his hand, a visible blush shows drastically.

I fiddle with my hands and say, "thanks Luka..".

He smiles at me and grabs his shirt from the bed and puts it on.

A tie dye shirt? Omgosh, hes such a cutie..

Authors note:
Okay okayyyy, I know yall been wanting another chaper, so here you are! I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPLOAD TMRW. I can not guarantee, but I would say most likely since I gave more of a shorter chapter this time.
Sorry I havent uploaded as much, my classes take up most of my day, and since I'm in all AP, my classes are learning basically the grade I'm in, AND some of the stuff in the year ahead of me. I will try to work on it during my downtime, but for now...

STAY SAFE, WEAR A MASK, AND AS ALWAYS, WASH YOUR HANDS!!