Waking Up Together

I wake up around 1: 30 pm, I rub my eyes, and wonder why my chest feels so heavy.

I look down and see Luka still there asleep soundly. I smile and reach for my phone just on my nightstand.

I grab it and take a picture of us.

I look back at the photo and see his eyes are open

I look down and meet his gaze, he smiles, and snuggles his head into my chest.

I laugh and stroke his hair, it's so fluffy and messy after he wakes up.

He looks back at me and sits up and lays his head beside mine on my pillow and gazes into my eyes.

He smiles, and brushes his fingers through my hair.

His hands go from my hair to my cheek, cupping my face in his hand.

I put my hand under his shirt and rest my hand on his chest.

He leans in slowly, glancing at my eyes to my lips, over and over again. I slowly close my eyes and wait for my heart to stop.

Luka leans more and closes the gap between us, pressing his soft lips passionately on mine.

I cant breathe, my heart is racing, my mind is blank, all I can think about is Luka kissing me.

I start to sit up a little, and lift my leg over Luka, sitting on him. He sits up so his back is against the headboard of the bed.

His hands trace up my shirt, staying at just below my bra line. I run my hands through his hair, then tracing down his chest then back up his shirt, lifting it up enough to see his abs.

Hes so hot right now, I can't believe I'm doing this right now, here, on top of him, full on making out with Luka.

He rolls me over, him now on top of me, he pins me down and starts to kiss my neck and face.

He stops, "can I..  mark you?".

I nod, and he kisses and sucks on my neck. Leaving a purple mark on my left side of my neck.

He gets off of me, and I tackle him on the bed, my hands on either said of his head. I kiss him once more very passionately.

When we break for air, I do the same he did, I kiss his nose, to his cheek, to his jawline and neck. Till I reach his chest and collarbone.

I look him in the eyes, "can I mark you?".

He nods and closes his eyes.
I pull down his shirt enough to see his chest, I kiss him right above his heart, and suck.

He moans a lustful sound in my ear very softly.

When I finish leaving his hickey, I relize I am a blushing mess.

Wait, we just did that?

I get off him and sit back where I was when Luka and I were cuddling.

He crawls over and hugs me tight, "well.. um.". He blushes

"We just-". I stammer

"Did you like it?". He asks

"Yeah, but I cant catch my breath.. you took it away".

"I guess I do have that effect,  yes.". He smirks.

I lean back onto him, "Luka?".

He answers, "yeah Y/N?".

I kiss him once more softly on the lips.

I pull away and rest our foreheads together.

"Luka, I know this is a little early... But..".

I close my eyes.

"I love you..".

I open my eyes to see Luka smiling as big as ever.

"I love you too Y/N".

_______________________________________

Authors Note:

Hey guys I hope you really enjoyed this chapter, not to worry, in the next chapter school will be back in the picture. I have read all of your comments..  OMG Yall crazy LMAO. You guys make me laugh so much, to the point where I cant breathe!!

Anyways, thanks for reading. I'll see yall in the next chapter,

Stay safe, Wear a Mask, and WASH YOUR HANDS!!