The Sleepover (Part 3)

"LUKAAAAAAA IM HOOOMMEEEEEE". Juleka yells from the top of the boat, making me open my eyes in a sigh.

I look up at Luka to see his eyes fluttering open. He looks down at me and smiles, an even blush around his cheeks.

I yawn and sit up, stretching as Luka follows my actions and sitting and stretching.

I look back at him and blush a bit. I just slept with Luka.. NOT LIKE THAT. I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING BRAIN. NO.

"U-um thanks for letting me sleep.". I mumble to him.

"Y-yeah no problem, not being wierd or anything like that but um, you can sleep with me anytime.". He blushes a tomato red, as he quickly stammers, "I-I MEAN LIKE ACUALLY SLEEPING, NOT LIKE THAT. OMG. WHAT DID I SAY, OMG..". He burrows his head in his hands and sighs.

I giggle and brush my fingers through his hair, "it's okay hah, I understand what you mean.". I smile at him.

Just then Juleka knocks on the door. "Luka? Are you in there?"

Luka lifts his head from his palms.
"Yeah I'm in here, come in.".

She opens the door and looks at me.

"H-hi, you must be Y/N.. I'm Juleka, thanks again for coming..." she says shyly as she brushes her hair away from her eyes.

Her eyes are so beautiful, I'm so jealous of the shimmering copper colour in her eyes that glistens when the light hits them. And her hair with the streak of purple? Gorgeous.

"Yeah no problem! Nice to meet you Juleka, sorry I'm down here, when I came, you weren't here but Luka was.".

"O-oh sorry about that! We were just getting some decorations.". She holds up a big bag of party supplies from "Party City".

"Do you want some help?", Luka asks, "we can help!". Juleka smiles and nods.

We all go upstairs to sit down at a little area on the floor as Juleka shows us all the things she had got for her party.

Streamers, balloons, etc.

Luka and I handle streamers and Juleka starts to blow up some balloons.

"Luka! Can u help me? I cant reach.". I yell to Luka, who just finished putting up a streamer around the docking area of the boat.

"Yeah for sure Y/N, where are you trying to put it?", he asks me.

"Up here, to over here.". I say pointing to one side of roof of the boat top to the other.

"Okay, no problem.".

As he pushes the streamer up just above his head, his shirt pulls up just enough for me to see hes got abs.. like major. Abs.

I blush and look away to see Juleka glance at me and give a small wave. I wave back and turn around to see Luka right behind me.

We were nearly an inch away, I could feel my face become hotter by the second, obviously Luka felt the same because his face could be no diffrent than a rose petal.

I clear my throat and move away, letting him hang the other side up.

Half an hour goes by and we finish decorating, people now are starting to show up. I can see a few familiar faces, Alya from English, Rose from History, and Marinette from the bakery.

Everyone starts talking I find out that the guy with the red cap is 'Nino', the blonde boy that Marinette obviously has a crush on is Adrien, and the red haired boy Nathaniel.

I walk up to Nathaniel, he has a sketch book so I thought he'd be into art, makes sence. I tap his back, and he turns around to face me

"Hey, I'm Y/N, you must be Nathaniel right?".