Offical?

"WHO GAVE YOU THE HICKEY Y/N!!!", marinette freaks as she sees a big purple mark on the left side of my neck.

"o-oh, um I just uh, fell. on my neck. yup that's what happened!". I say nervously, trying to hide it with my shirt.

"Mhm... come on Y/N, even I can make better excuses than THAT.". She smirks.

"So I'll ask again, who gave you that hickey.".

I start to sweat, I'm not sure if this means luka and I are official. I mean we made out and did say I love you, but what if-

I'm cut out of my thoughts when I am enclosed in a hug from behind.

"baby, you dont have to hide it anymore". I feel someone's head nuzzling into the side of my shoulder and neck.

I see a blue strand on my shoulder and a pair of warm lips kissing my neck lightly.

"luka? a- what are you doing?". I blush an insane amount.

I catch my glance with marinette and see she has her hands over her mouth hiding a happy smile. "I KNEW IT WAS LUKA, Y/N I TOTALLY SHIP IT, OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER.". she fangirls.

I laugh a nervous laugh, and look up at Luka with a "wtf is happening" face.

he smirks and whispers in my ear, "it's okay now, we are kinda official now. dont you think?".

I look up and nod, I'm very happy about this.

Marinette is now surrounded with her other friends, alya, nino, rose, Juleka, and adrien.

Juleka looks at Luka and I, smiles and gives me a hug.

"I always knew you liked him.", she wispers in my ear. she pulls away and we start to laugh.

Luka grabs my hand and entwines our fingers. he lifts up our hands and kisses mine.

i blush and say, "Yes we are dating." i laugh and everyone joins in.

we hear the morning bell ring, it catches me off gaurd and i jump a little.

"anyways, i know all of you would love to see me make goo-goo eyes at Y/N, buttttt we should get to class.", says Luka.

"Oh alright, but Y/N?", marinette asks.

"yeah mari?"

"YOU BETTER TELL ME ALL THE DETAILS TONIGHT.". she squeals.

i laugh, "Yes mari i will! you can come over with Alya tonight around say, 5 o'clock?".

"YES GIRL, WE'LL BE THERE.", Alya yells, as she wraps her arm around Marinette.

all of them start to walk off.

Luka grabs my hand, and kisses it once more before leaving for his first class, "Ill see you next class, mon Cherie.".

i giggle and watch him leave, i go to turn around and hit something hard, or someone.

"Ow, sorry.". i apoligize, and look down in embarrasment.

"Its okay, i- Y/N?".

i look up...

"Tyler?".

"Its you.. i thought-"

"But you-"

he grabs my hand, and kisses it on the back.

"im so sorry for what happened, i never meant to hurt you..".

my mouth hangs open...

How is he here???

------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hey everyone! i hope yall liked this chapter! comment who you think the Mysterious Tyler could be? Find out next time who Mr. Mystery is!!

Until then,

Stay Safe, Wear a mask, and WASH YOUR HANDS!!!