The Sleepover (part 2)

I look down as I feel myself getting warm at thinking Luka was cute. I mean yeah he was, if I'm being totally honest with myself.

"Y/N, are you okay? Your face is a little red. Do you want some water?" Luka says with a concerned face.

Hearing him talk makes me jump out of my thoughts, "Huh? What? Me? No no no no no, I'm okay."I nervously laugh. Oh god what's happening to me?? Why am I so nervous UGH!

Luka breaks his gaze on me and goes to strum a soothing pattern. It sounds like the waves on a beach and the sound of birds lightly chirping.

If that's even possible, of course it was still on his guitar, but what he was playing made me think of those things, so calm, soothing, and above all, relaxing.

I close my eyes and gently sway to the beat, it was so gentle, almost like he was a few feet away from me, even though he was right here beside me, our shoulders almost touching by an inch.

His melody makes me start to feel tired, I yawn. He looks at me and smiles like he'd heard a baby laugh for the first time.

I catch his gaze, looking into his light aqua blue eyes, they looks so pretty.

"What?", I ask him laughing a little while saying it.

"You yawned". He says with a smirk.

"Your music was really relaxing", I look down, starting to feel myself blush as i remember looking at him playing, the was his hair fell slightly over his eyes while he looked down to play, how his fingers ever so gently plucked the strings, and how so carefully he had held that guitar. I wish he held me like that.

"You looked a bit stressed so I tried to play something nice to relax you, I'm glad to know it worked.", he smiles.

I look back up at him and smile back, he catches me off guard when grabs my hand and laces his fingers through mine. He has blush on the tips of his ears and all over his cheeks.

Oh. My. God.

Hes so cute AHHH
The little blush?
The hair that looks so soft barely over his eyes?
Speaking of eyes, oh my god! I'm staring at him

Omg
Omg
Omg

Do something brain!!!

I return out of my thoughts to look down at his hand in mine, I look back up at him, my face totally red as a tomato, I dont even need a mirror to tell.

I yawn again, he was really good for making me way to relaxed, I could 100% fall asleep right now.

"You can rest your eyes for a while if you'd like, Juleka just went out with my mom to grab some more party decor. They are prob going to be back in maybe a half an hour?" Luka says as he runs the top of my hand with his thumb.

I yawn again and the sleepiness takes over, "thanks Luka, I can go lay on the couch upstairs if you want, i dont wanna bother you.".

He looks down at his feet, up at the roof, then back me. "I mean, if you wanted, um.", he rubs his neck, "I mean like I can lay down here and um you could too, we could just like uh if you wanna say it technically, um cuddle?".

I feel myself getting redder by the second as this comes out my mouth.

"Sure Luka, *yawn*, but if you dont lay down in like 3 seconds ima fall on the floor and sleep there." I laugh, even though I know I would totally do that.

He laughs too and shifts his body to the end of his bed, and I do the same although I lay lower and rest my head on his chest. I put my one hand across his body, holding near the side of his ribcage.

I can feel his heart beat getting faster, then slowing down as he wraps his hands around the sides of my stomach.

I give a heavy sigh as I feel his chest go up and down. I feel something warm on my head as I still feel his hands on lower body.

He kissed me on my head. I smile into his shirt. I guess he could feel it cause he did a small laugh, and I believe kissed me again on the head because i could feel the warmth again.

After a few minutes, I started to fall asleep, slowly but surely when I heard something that now plays in my mind over and over.

"God your so cute, i wish you'd let me kiss you.. I could hold you like this forever.". His arms tighten almost as he was giving me a hug, then loosened.

I fell right asleep after that.

Authors note
Heyyy! So if you guys wanted you could possibly help/suggest something that happens in this story in the next chapter! I'll try to update as fast as I can, and leave your suggestions here! I'll see yall in the next chapter! Bye!! <3