A Walk In The Park

I wake up to the sound of my buzzing alarm. Exausted, I reach out and press a button, making the annoying and life shattering sound of my alarm go away.

I sit up and stretch my arms above my head. I think back to last night. I blush at the memory of Luka kissing my hand. I hold my hand against my chest, relieving those moments that made my heart flutter with joy..

*Knock Knock*. I hear a bang on my door, "Y/N, it's time to get up for school!, breakfast is ready downstairs!.". I rub my eyes before answering back at my mom, "Okay mom, be down in a bit!".

I stretch once again before getting off of my bed. I grab a white t-shirt, and some black leggings for school. I look at my self in the mirror, "what should I do for my hair?".

after trying a few diffrent styles, I decide to go with a messy bun. Before I  go downstairs, I put on some light makeup, and glance one last look at myself. Dang, I am looking cute!

I walk downstairs to see mom placed a homemade muffin and a bowl of fruit on the table for me. I scarf down the food, muffins are so good in my opinion.

After I finish my breakfast, I put the dishes in the dishwasher and make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth, put some perfume and deodorant on, and grab my bag from  the front hall.

"Mom I'm off to school!", I yell back at mom, who is in the living room, eating her daily bowl of avocado, fruits, and whole wheat bread.

"Okay N/N, have fun, and be safe!", I hear her say as I close the door and start walking off to school.

I walk far enough to the school that I can start to see the roof of our Highschool in the distance, when I feel a light tap on my shoulders. I turn around and jump, not expecting to see  someone there. It was Luka

"Sorry! I didnt mean to scare you.", he apologizes. "Its okay ha, I'm just jumpy in general.". He takes my hand and lightly kisses it.

"Anyways," he continues, "good morning! Did you sleep okay?". "Y-yeah I slept p-pretty well, um.. what about you?", I ask him. "Eh, not that great.", he yawns, "I didnt fall asleep until around midnight.".

"O-oh, that's gotta suck. You must be pretty tired.". "A little, but I'm okay, I'll probably sleep through geography.", he chuckles.

We walk into the school, "what's your first class?.", he asks me. "Umm...". I glance down at my schedule on a small paper, "Math, ugh..". "Oh come on, it's not that bad, is it?.".

I grab his arm and look directly into his eyes, "you better believe it.". He starts to laugh, and I join in, it's very contagious.

We hear the morning bells, "crap! Were gonna be late!". I say to Luka as I stop laughing. "Yeah, you're right, we should go, I'll see you later.." he looks down and mumbles, "Mon amore.."

I didn't really hear him, "pardon? I didnt hear you sorry.". He nervously startles, "oh-oh nothing haha.". And walks off to class.

Hmm I wonder if hes feeling okay?

Authors note:

Hey yall! I wanna thank you all for still reading my dumb fan fic haha, if you have any ideas just drop them here and I will try go incorporate as many as I can!
Thanks, byeeee