The Superheros

CRASH

The building collapes on the ground, dust smoking in the air. Two strange looking people I briefly recognize, Ladybug and Chatnoir. Two of the Three heroes I looked at way back when I was on my flight.

In a blink of an eye, Luka grabs my hand and we run back into the boat. Juleka and her mom are hiding under the dock. Luka tightens his grip on my hands and runs down, leading me into his room.

"Theres an akuma lurking, stay here, you'll be safe.". Luka tells me.
He goes to leave and I grab his arm, "Wait, where are you going???"
"I'm going to make sure my mom and sister are safe.".
He kisses me once more before leaving.

I pick up my phone and dial my moms number.
"Hi sorry I cant come to the phone right now, leave your-"

I end the call, her phone must me off. I hope shes safe.

Outside my window I see ladybug and this strange looking monster. Shes wearing a black and green sort of geometric suit.

(Before yall attack me in the comments, yes I know this is a Kim possible costume

(Before yall attack me in the comments, yes I know this is a Kim possible costume. I just like the way it looks and were gon go with it 👉👈 )

"Ladybig and Chat noir give me your miraculous!!" She shouts

"Never, Malvolent!"

Who is this girl??

"Fine if you will not give me them, I'll TAKE THEM"

a big fight goes out, and ladybug disappears, where did she go???. She arrives back with another superhero, I remember him! Viperion, wow hes really cute teehee. Ugh what am I saying???

They all fight in action for a good 15 mins or so.

The girl turns back to normal, I dont recognize her, she must be from another school.

Ladybug calls out something and everything goes back to normal, or whatever normal even is in this city.

When Viperion and Chatnoir went to bid Ladybig goodbye, Ladybug already left Absquatulate.

"Hey"
I jump, and scream.
"Sorry, didnt mean to scare you!"
"Couldnt have given me a warning or anything huh?".
I give Luka a playful glare.
"Sorry, I probably should have knocked or something." He runs the back of his neck in embarrassment.
When he lifts his arm, his shirt lifts up. I see his abs again, but something else is there too. Bruises.

"Luka! What did you do?? Are you okay?". I say tracing my hands around his enormous bruises, it looks like he just got kicked my an angry horse or something.

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm okay, just um fell.". Luka lies. "Are you sure? It looks really bad. Here lay down for a second." I say lightly pushing his chest to lay down on the bed.
"Y/N, seriously I'm-AH.", he winces.
He starts to grab his chest area, and looks in pain.

"Luka please, just let me see.". Hesitantly, he nods, "just dont freak out okay?" He asks me. I chuckle a little, "yeah no promises with that.".

I ask Luka to take his shirt off so I can see. It's worse than I thought.

"Luka.. your bleeding! Wheres your first aid kit????". I rummish around his room, "Over there, but seriously I'm-". I cut him off, "no luka your not. You need to accept that you need help. I'm here for you and to help you get better.".

I grab the first aid kit and bring it over to where Luka is laying on his bed. He has some pretty bad wounds around his chest.

"Hold still, this may sting.". I warn him as I put hydrogen peroxide on him to clean his cuts.

Luka winces and after a few "Ows" and a tear or two, I take the bandages from the first aid kit, and wrap it all around his chest and around his shoulder.

He sits up and I give him an advil or two to help the pain. "Thanks.".

"Anytime, but I'm not saying you should be getting hurt like this all the time. So do you want to tell me what acually happened?". I look at him to assure him I'm not stupid when it comes to lying.

"I will one day, maybe. But for now, it's better if you dont.".

"What?? Why not? Luka I'm worried about you, when your hurt like this, I need to know if your going to be okay.".

"I know, but not right now, please.".

I sigh in defeat and sit next to him, and lay my head on his shoulder. He puts his arm around my shoulder and whispers in my ear.

"Its okay, I'll be okay. Y/N, I love you.."

I look up at him in shock, he loves me? I giggle, "I love you too Luka".

Authors note:
Hiii,
I know its been a while, and I've been so busy with school and studing for tests, (I got a 92% on my last test 😎 ) I'm still updating, but it's going to be a little slower than likeable. If you guys have any questions or concerns, comment here! As always, Stay safe, Wear a mask and Wash your hands!!