Having Great Friends

I push the door open, and try to seem as invisible as possible, I've never exactly liked all the attention. "Hello, you must be the new student!", I jump at the teachers very ecstatic tone of voice. "O-oh um yeah, I-I mean, yes ma'am.". I studder out of the embarrassment from the sudden attention. All eyes were on me, I look at Miss. Bustier, to see what she has to respond. "Well, would you like to introduce yourself to the class?", she asks me. I brush my hair behind me ear before speaking.

"Um sure, my name's Y/N L/N, I just moved here from Ontario and I like to play the guitar and sketch I guess?.". I glance at Miss. Bustier and she nods,

"Its a pleasure to meet you Miss L/N, there is an open seat next to Mr. Couffaine.". She raises her hand at the boy with blue tipped hair I bumped into earlier. "Oh no. This is going to be awkward." I think to myself as the handsome boy raises his arm, showing me where he is. I walk up to him and sit to the left of him.

I put my backpack beside me on the ground and take out my books and notepad. I look at him and he flashes a happy smile at me. A light blush forms around my cheeks as he speaks in a soft and gentle voice, as smooth as silk. "I'm Luka, Luka Couffaine. I'm Jewlicas brother. Shes the one with the purple streaked hair.". He points to a girl, with purple dyed hair, I'm assuming was black because not all of her hair is purple. She turns around, and shyly gives me a small wave. I give a small wave back.

"Alright class, take your notebook and textbooks out and start reading pages 45 to 50. The questions are on the board." Miss Bustier calls out to the class. I glance over at Luka, it's already the first day and I dont even know what subject this is. His arm is covering the title, but some of a picture is still showing. I make out the best of it and grab my geography book. It looked like the one Luka had, so I assumed it was.

After I flipped to page 45, I started to read. I feel Luka glance over at me, perhaps to see what page I'm on. He tilts his head in confusion, shrugs, then goes back to reading. I finish the 5 pages of reading and look at the board. These questions make no sence at all!

Then it hits me, I slowly groan and lay my head on my text book. "Luka, what subject is this...". I ask him in defeat, "Biology.. why?" He asks confused. I shove my book towards him. Showing it was my geography book I had read. He starts to chuckle and says sarcastically to me, "Oh Y/N, I see were going to have tons of fun this year together.".

He starts to laugh and I join in. The bell rings to announce that this class is over. I lay my head on the desk, hair covering all of my face whe I say,"Great now I'm going to have homework for a subject I dont even have my textbook for.". He brushes some hair out of my face, we make eye contact. I feel a slight blush forming around my cheeks.

He runs his neck and shyly says, "You can come over to my place I'd you'd like? I'm pretty good at this subject, plus I have some of the homework to do aswell." I can see a slight pink on his cheeks as he awaits my response.

"Just lemme double check with my mom, we did just move so I wanna make sure she doesnt need too much help. I grab my phone and text me mom.

Y/N : Hey mom, I have some homework and one of my classmates offered to help me at his house, do you mind if I go?

Mom: Yes that's fine, be back my 10 ok N/N?

Y/N : Ok Mom! Thanks, love you

Mom : Love you too, bye

Y/N : Bye

I look up at Luka and say, "I can go! When's a good time?". He starts to pack up his things and responds, "I'll just take you straight after school, does that work for you?". I smile at him and respond, "Yeah that works, see you then!". I see him start to walk behind me to get to the hall of the room. i stop and say, "Oh before I forget." i rip a piece of paper and snatch a pen from my pocket. "My phone number, so we can keep in contact!, bye luka, see u after school!".

I wave him good bye and he grabs the folded paper i had given him.

Lukas POV:

I unfold it to see Y/Ns number and a small message, it said "Text me l8r, or dont haha, it's up to you.". Theres a small happy face on the corner. "What a dork..". I say to myself as I put it in my back pocket of my Jean's.

All I can think about for the rest of the day, is being able to hang with Y/N after school.

Authors note,
Hey guys, I dought your going to read my notes but I just wanted to say thanks so much for acually reading my story! Its once again, my first one, but i hope it's alright!. See u in the next update!