A New Beginning

Most of my bags are in the car, waiting to be driven to the airport an hour away. "Y/N, you almost ready?", I hear my mom shout from the front of the house. I finish packing my last bag of clothes and shout back, "Yes, I'm coming, just grabbing my last bag!". I grab my F/C suitcase and race out my door, heading down the stairs. I hand my mom the suitcase and pick up my medium handbag. Inside was some chapstick, my gray laptop, chargers, gum, small snacks, a mini blanket, socks, small handbag of some makeup supplies, a notebook, pens, etc. I put on my F/C hoodieover my camo t shirt and black Jean's. I head out the door, looking back and finally being able to start a new life for my mother and I.

(Timeskip)

We head towards our seats and sit down. I, of course got the asle seat, my mother got the window seat and we luckily got a free seat in the middle of us. ( I dont know if that's acually possible but let's pretend haha)
A few hours pass and I grab my laptop from my bag and start doing some research on Paris, to you know, see if there are some cool sights besides the effiel tower of course. When I search up Paris, these teenagers with superpowers show up on almost every website.

I do some more digging and I find the girl with midnight blue pigtails, and a black spotted red suit, is named 'Ladybug', and a guy with black ears, tail and latex suit is called, 'Chat noir'. I do some more searching and come across some boy in a blueish green suit and mask, black hair and blue tinted hair, his name, 'Viperion'. I could swim in his eyes, his smile warmed my heart. "Oh my god" I think to myself, "I cant like a superhero, that's just dumb! He probably has like half of Paris fangirling and.."

I get cut off by my mother calling my name. "Y/N, Y/N? Y/N!" I jump out of my thoughts and turn to her. "Yeah mom? Sorry just lost in thought.". She chuckles and points towards the window, I look and see that we have landed. I must've been really deep in thought. A flashback to the photo of Viperion refreshes in my mind. A slight blush forms on my cheeks. I'm totally starting to like a superhero I've never met.

(Time skip)
We head inside our new home on S/N, I walk in and gasp at how big it is. Theres a double staircase a few feet back from our huge front door, I walk to the kitchen, Its very modern, marble tiles, a beautiful backsplash, 2 stoves, and my favourite, the perfectly centered island with bar stools on one side and cutlery on the other. I race out and go back to the front door, I forgot about mom and the bags that needed to come inside our massive house.

"Hey mom sorry, I was just looking around a little. You never told me our house was this big!" I exclaim to her, grabbing one of my bags from the trunk. "I wanted it to be a surprize N/N! I hope you like it here!", she says to me with a happy face. I grab one of my bags and bring it into my master sized bedroom.

(Time skip)

We brought all the bags in and have put most of the boxes away and organized, I take a final breath of relief to see my room perfectly placed and away. I love my room, it was so big and beautiful, it had a full sized TV mounted on the wall, a queen sized bed, desk, bean bag, master bathroom, and my favourite part, the balcony.

 I love my room, it was so big and beautiful, it had a full sized TV mounted on the wall, a queen sized bed, desk, bean bag, master bathroom, and my favourite part, the balcony

(Imagine something like this but instead of the arm chair on the left it's a bean bag. Also the other side to the left is the bathroom, imagine whatever you want that to look like! Anyway, back to the story)

I jump on my bed and glance at my alarm clock on my side table, its 9:13 pm. I hear my mom calling my name from the door, "Hey N/N can I come in?", I turn my head to the door and reply, "yeah sure". She heads in my room and sits on my bed. She rubs my forehead and tells me, "You should get some sleep, your starting school tomorrow at your new school." I look down, "I hope I make some friends at this school.." she lifts my chin up, making me look at her, "I'm almost positive you will N/N.". She gently kisses me goodnight and I fall fast asleep. I cant wait for school tomorrow, maybe I'll meet some nice girls, and we can have sleepovers or hang outside, or whatever friends do. "Maybe..." I think to myself... "Maybe, I'll get a.... boyfriend...?". I giggle at the thought and a luscious red forms on my cheeks. I fall asleep to the thought of the new life I'd be starting so very soon.....