☆ Prologue ☆

☆☆ Prologue ☆☆

The loud sound of heavy footsteps and rain water hitting concrete floor echoed the empty street of Busan.

"STOP. YOU BLOODY THIEF" A loud voice boomed as the old man ran after the young man with pitch black hair.

Suddenly the black haired man stopped, making the old man halt too.

"Catch me if you can, Ahjussi" The man said, followed by laughter.

The young man ran into an small alley, his small figure easily fitting through. He smirked when he reached the other side.

"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE, AHJUSSI" The man shouted at the old man standing in the other side.

He laughed loudly, as he slowly walked away and into his small crooked apartment. He hoped to not see the apartment owner as he still haven't payed the rent.

He didn't have money to do so. He was jobless after all.

Sighing in relief, when he sneaked past the owner's room, he walked upstairs.

He stood in front of the old dusty wooden door, kicking it open as he entered his apartment room.

He glared at the hinges which were hanging off, failing to connect the door to the wall.

"Now I have to fucking connect this too huh" he sighed, feeling irritated. Nothing can be robbed from his room because all he have is a pair of sweatpants, black worn out jeans, white tank top, white T. Then a few notes of won, lying here and there uselessly.

Well, the only thing he is good at, is running. So he steals food and money for a living.

Call him a thief, he wouldn't care because he himself knows, that he is a bloody thief.

He laughed loudly when his eyes met with the files, abominably placed in the small wooden desk that he got from a sale- they were selling it for free...

Certificate Of Graduation

awarded to

Name: Park Jimin

"Graduate certificate. I, fucking graduated law University but why the fuck am I not getting a job?" He growled, slamming his hand on the desk, wincing a little.

"Graduated law University, jobless, a bloody thief, soon going to be homeless, doesn't even have a refrigerator and TV, parents long gone, no friends..why the fuck am I still alive?" The man wasn't suicidal..he just felt deeply devastated.

Not really interested in doing part time jobs..why?

"I should be a lawyer, not a waiter or bartender".

He is arrogant....doesn't like working under others. He had his own reasons to be like that. He used to have friends...had a good life..but now it's all a memory.

"Mr.Park, we are sorry to tell this but your mom and dad didn't survive the surgery".

He still remembers the doctor's words. He knows the doctor killed his parents because he knew they didn't have money. He knew he killed them.