☆18☆

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Eighteen ☆☆

☆☆ Hoseok and Namjoon ☆☆

[Before Jungkook's nightmare]

The human just nods and leaves to see his Jungkook, his only priority.

But suddenly a thought striked him.

Jungkook still doesn't trust me..the only to make him believe that I love him is to make him believe first that he loves me.

Jimin turns his route and arrived in front of a room door before knocking on it.

"Namjoon?" He called out silently, opening the room door. Jimin entered the room, Namjoon sitting there reading a book.

"You want my help Jimin?" Namjoon asked as Jimin nodded.

"Yeah" he said. "Look, I need to make Jungkook believe that he loves me truly..he isn't aware of it. He thinks he doesn't love me and trust me when in fact he loves me..but is struggling with his inner self to actually accept thay he loves me and trusts me" Jimin explained as Namjoon nods.

"What do you want me to do about it?" Namjoon asked, the book in his hand, now closed and abandoned.

"Can you, like, use your magic and control Jungkook's dream?" Jimin asked as Namjoon nodded.

"I never used it before but I trained to do it, so I can. What kind of dream?"

"A dream where Jungkook first hurts me with his words when I tried to explain him that I love him and then hurt me physically by killing me" Jimin said as Namjoon frowned in confusion but nodded anyway.

Jimin explained Namjoon everything he initially planned on telling to Jungkook.

After Namjoon was ready, the two left to Jungkook's room. On entering the room, the two sees a sleeping Jungkook.

Perfect for their plan.

Namjoon silently walked towards Jungkook, the human following him.

Namjoon's hand presses against the devil's forehead, closing his eyes.

Jimin takes the time and lays on Jungkook's chest.

Slowly the two watched Jungkook mumble and stress in his sleep.

As the devil jolted up from his sleep, Namjoon hides in the dark and Jimin pretends to sleep.

And Jungkook finally knows that he loves Jimin. Their misunderstandings solved!

[Present]

The two were cuddling together when Jimin remembered that he has to talk with Hoseok. If he leave Jungkook now, he will get angry or simply panic.

"Jungkook" the man softly called out as he faced the sleeping devil.

"I-I need to talk with H-hoseok. H-he c-called me to the basement. He wanted to tell something to me" Jimin whispered, hoping the devil won't get angry at him.