☆21☆

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Twenty One ☆☆

☆☆ What the f**k? ☆☆

A open door in the distance made Namjoon curious. It was the King's room, so why was it open.

Namjoon slowly walked there, his loafers making a thud, each time he takes a step.

As the man stopped in front of the room, his eyes peaked in, widening when he saw a man standing inside.

It was a demon!

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked, taking small yet braced steps towards the demon.

"I-I-" the man stuttered as he walks back, aiming to reach the window but fails and instead falls back in the floor because of the table.

Namjoon's eyes examined the man's appearance..it was similar to someone's, but he didn't know who it was.

The Vampire's eyes widen when he saw a folded paper in the man's hand. More like a letter.

"Are you a messenger or something?" Namjoon asked as he tried to grab the letter, but the man wasn't willing to hand it to him.

The man suddenly pushes Namjoon harshly and starts running towards the window.

Namjoon takes the thick accountants book placed in the table and throws it at the man.

The demon falls to the floor as Namjoon quickly snatched the letter.

Before he could stop the man, he runs away into the rain, through the window, not looking back in fear.

Namjoon opened the letter as he starts reading it.

"What the fuck?"

-

"What the fuck?" Jungkook's growl was so loud that it could be heard from the neighbouring rooms too.

Jungkook wasn't shocked about Hoseok's death..or more like, he didn't care that the Vampire died.

Even though he was the reason for him to know about his past, he still did take Jimin's first kiss and was Jimin's lover. So he didn't care that he died.

A little stupid.

What he was shocked and angry about was, Jimin was fucking hugging the man, he called as his so called 'brother' once.

"Jimin, why are you hugging him and letting him touch You?" Jungkook asked as he walked closer to the two.

"He is my fiance" Taehyung answered as he pulled him closer, despite the strong disapproval Jimin had about the hug. Taehyung isn't the type to force Jimin..he love him truly and wouldn't lie to him on some serious matters. That is something Jimin likes about Taehyung.

"And he is my boyfriend! He loves me, not you" Jungkook answered as he pulled Jimin to him with a strong pull.

Jimin hissed as he felt his joints aching from the pull.