☆4☆

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Four ☆☆

☆☆ Small snake with big brain ☆☆

His brown eyes wandered to the narrow hallway, looking tall and big.

Small footsteps was heard as he made his way through the long hallway. His ears perked up, eyes glimmering  when he heard music.

Someone was playing a piano.

The short man couldn't help but wonder, who was playing such a beautiful melodious music?

His feet moved on its own, stopping in front of a wooden door. He twisted the door knob, pushing the door, completely mesmerized by the music.

The man enters the room silently, entranced by the soft piano music.

Suddenly it became dead silent, only the sound of clock ticking could be heard.

"Why did you stop?" Jimin voiced out silently, wanting to hear the music again. "I loved it" he smiled as he stared at the man with the tattoo.

"You are not allowed in here" The man's diamond blonde hair was messed up, as if he had pulled it in anger.

"I know. Everyone are asleep including Jungkook, so I decided to explore this place. So when I heard this amazing piano music, my legs moved on their own, and here I am!" Jimin smiled as he walked to the man, and sits in his lap.

"Why don't you just ignore me like that Adviser Jung? Advisers are in higher positions than me..the right hand man of the King. So just ignore me" he said bluntly as he turned to his piano.

Hoseok ignores him? That's a shock. I thought he was the kind and caring type.

Jimin's thoughts were cut off by Yoongi who starts playing the piano again.

"He is nothing near kind and caring" Yoongi whispered making Jimin confused.

"Well, in this world, he is the only kind man I met" Jimin said with a shrug as Yoongi chuckles.

Oh this is Jimin huh.

"You are a human right?" Yoongi asked, shocking Jimin.

"Now that I think about it, how did the King and Prince didn't know I am a human? I mean no one knows expect Hoseok" Jimin licks his lips, wetting the chapped lips, thinking deeply. "HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW THAT?" Jimin's eyes widen in shock as Yoongi chuckles.

"You are funny" Yoongi smiles softly. "Humans who come to this world through the portal Hoseok gave you, will have this aura which will make others think you are a vampire or demon" Yoongi explained as Jimin nods.

"You have to learn a few things. You can't question Prince Jungkook for everything. Then he will find your real identity (human)" Yoongi said as Jimin nods.

"Devils are the first in the ranking. Jeon Mingyu, the King is a devil and then Jeon Jungkook, his son, is the next devil. Jungkook's son/daughter will be the next devil. But a vampire woman has never gave birth to a devil girl...it has only been a boy.