☆7☆

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Seven ☆☆

☆☆ Meeting the helper- Part 1 ☆☆

The short man tottered his way down the long hallway.

It was bright outside and was eerily silent. The King was not in the palace because he left to meet some people who were saying that they are going to start a war due to the discrimination, they are facing.

The Prince was fast asleep, not really caring enough to wake up even for breakfast.

Yesterday, after 'making love', Hoseok cuddled with Jimin. Well, Vampires don't sleep..and if they did, they will sleep for days and weeks..they don't need sleep unlike demons, devils and humans.

Jimin woke up, blushing as Hoseok smiled at him. After that, Hoseok left with the King, leaving Jimin to explore the palace depths.

The man flinched when he heard footsteps. He quickly hid under a table placed in the hallway, sides.

Jimin's eyes widen when a pair of black loafers stands right in front of the table.

"I know you are in there, Jimin" the voice spoke. The voice was familiar..but he didn't know who it was.

"Kim Namjoon" he said making Jimin nod to himself and get out, from under the table.

"I want to talk with you, alone. In my room" Namjoon said as Jimin shook his head.

"I won't come" Jimin said turning around.

"Well then, I will tell the King how you were sneaking around" Namjoon says, turning around to leave too.

"You wanted to talk to me Namjoonie? Of course let's talk. Go ahead, lead me to your room" Jimin smiled innocently as Namjoon chuckled before walking away, the smaller following with a pout.

As the two entered the room, Jimin scanned the room and let out a small gasp. It was really large...like big large!

There was a fucking library in his room, a fire place, two couche like chair on each side of the fire place, nightstands filled with used cigarette buds and big books, a queen sized bed with aqua blue sheets and a door which he assume leads to the bathroom which he again assumes will be LARGE too.

"I guess you like my room" Namjoon smirked as Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Can you, like stop fucking reading my mind?" Jimin asked with a annoyed frown plastered in his face.

"I can't" the man replied with his eyebrows raised.

Jimin sighed, feeling like his privacy is being invaded. "Whatever..now tell me why you called me here? What do you wanna talk about?" Jimin asked as Namjoon smiled.

"Take a seat..let me bring you some blood...wait a minute. You don't drink blood, now do you, my little human" Namjoon smirked as Jimin's heartbeat increased. Smooth.

"How did you know?" Jimin asked in a whisper, afraid someone else may hear him.

"I am with Yoongi. I am one of the helper" Namjoon said making Jimin's eyes widen.