☆29☆

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Twenty Nine ☆☆

☆☆ Act of betrayal- Part 1 ☆☆

[In Namjoon's room- at the time when Taehyung and Jimin were making out]

The Devil huffed in annoyance as he sat across Namjoon and Yoongi.

"What did you want to talk about?" Jungkook asked, impatiently. He wanted to go see Jimin! Now!

"Prince Jungkook, I wanted to tell you about Taehyung's and your past" Namjoon said as Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

"I already know it" Jungkook answers.

"No, you don't. This is from, when you were just 4" Yoongi snapped, irritated by the younger's attitude.

"Go ahead, spill it" Jungkook gave a side look to Yoongi before turning to the mind reading brilliant.

The explanation went on and on, Jungkook wearing a blank expression through all of it.

Namjoon was starting to get irritated by the blank look Jungkook wore.

You know the feeling we get, when we are explaining the plot of our favourite book or movie, to a sibling or friend and they just don't give the reaction, you want them to give. And that's exactly Namjoon feels right now.

"...and that's why you both don't remember your pasts" Namjoon finished as he stared at the devil.

"So, what do you expect me to do with this information? This just makes my hatred for Taehyung grow more. He is the reason, I am suffering from Schzophrenia".

Namjoon blasts and burns in anger.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! HE WAS RAPED BY A BUNCH OF MEN AND THE MAN WHO HE THOUGHT WAS HIS FATHER!! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SYMPATHY LEFT IN YOU, JUNGKOOK? ALL YOU COULD THINK ABOUT IS, YOURSELF! CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH TORTURE TAEHYUNG WENT THROUGH? JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO RAPED DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW MUCH PAIN TAEHYUNG WOULD'VE WENT THROUGH. INCOMPARABLE PAIN!" Jungkook was not phased by the shouting.

All he cared about right at that moment, was his poor ears which had to endure the loud shouting.

I know..too nonchalant and arrogant.

"What do you want me to do?" Jungkook asked.

"Look, I don't support Taehyung or anything. He is bad, just like you. But he went through a lot. The least you could do is, let him stay in the palace" Namjoon sighed, pinching the brink of his nose in frustration.

"Why would I? He has his eyes set on Jimin. What if he touch my Jimin?" Jungkook suddenly felt anger flow through his body.

Not caring about the fact that Taehyung was raped by a bunch of men and his own father figure, he cared about Taehyung harming his Jimin!

The only harm to Jimin right now, is Jungkook himself.

Jungkook knows that the older devil wouldn't dare touch Jimin as he truly loves him but he still was making a fuss out of it...why? Because he simply doesn't want Taehyung anywhere near Jimin, afraid Jimin will start loving him.
Unbelievable. I know.