☆28☆

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Twenty Eight ☆☆

☆☆ Kiss kiss, fall in love ☆☆

Loud thunderstorms echoed the halls of the palace, making Jimin flinch.

Taehyung stood there with a frown.

"No, he doesn't want me to leave. You are compelling him!" Taehyung said as he glared at Jungkook. "I won't leave!"

"Yes you are! If you are not going out, with your own will, then I will make you go!" Jungkook said, glaring back at him.

"It's raining outside! I can't go out" Taehyung argued as he tried to meet the crying human's eyes but failed to do so.

"Yes, you can!" Jungkook growled.

"L-let h-him st-stay u-until t-the r-rain s-stops, J-jungkook. I-I a-am b-begging y-you" Jimin falls on his knees, hugging the young devil's leg as he pleaded for him to let the older devil stay.

"Jimin, stand up. You don't have to do this for me" Taehyung said but Jimin shakes his head.

"Whatever. When the rain stops, you are getting out of this palace" Jungkook said as he lifted the crying man up, feeling too angry.

Angry and jealous that Jimin begged him to not let Taehyung out..begged him for Taehyung's safety.

"Jungkook, I need to talk to you!" Namjoon's voice was heard as Jungkook looked up.

"Let's go, Jimin".

"Alone" Namjoon adds. Jungkook sighed as he turns to Jimin.

"You are going to my room, and staying there, my baby" Jungkook pecked the man's lips and leaves the room.

Jimin walks out and looked behind. After he made sure that Jungkook was out of the hallway, he runs to Taehyung's room, locking the door behind him.

"What are you doing, Jimin?" Taehyung asked as Jimin pulled him for a deep hug.

The human sighed in relaxation as he finally felt safe..in Taehyung's arms.

The human pushes Taehyung in the bed and sits in his lap.

"I-I a-am s-sorry, T-Taehyung" Jimin whispered as he buries his face in the crook of the devil's neck.

"Don't apologise, Jimin. It's not your fault" Taehyung assured as he pecked the human's forehead. "I really want to talk to you but if Jungkook doesn't see you in his room, he will get angry" Taehyung said but Jimin shakes his head.

Jimin didn't know why he was doing this. Did he like Taehyung? He don't know. Or possibly, does he love him? He doesn't know the answer for that too. Of course he wouldn't. He believes he loves Jungkook, but does he really?

"I don't want you to leave. Don't leave me" Jimin whispered as he tightly hugged him, crying in misery.

"I won't" Taehyung smirked, making the human look at him with a small smile. "It is a blood moon night..and if it rains on this night, it will last for atleast a week. Jungkook doesn't know it" Taehyung smiled as he pinched Jimin's cheeks.