☆16☆

Vote Goal: 20
😖

☆☆ Chapter Sixteen ☆☆

☆☆ Wrath of the Devil ☆☆

It has been 24 hours and Mingyu went to sleep forever, leaving the World to his oldest son, Jeon Taehyung.

The marriage ceremony and throne taking over ceremony will be sharply kept after a week. Arrangements for the wedding are ready..but the bride and groom aren't ready yet.

"Jimin baby, please eat" Taehyung whispered as he poked Jimin's lips with the spoon. The human shakes his head, lips pressed into a thin line.

Taehyung still hasn't eaten yet..and is trying to make Jimin eat for the past 30 minutes.

As the two are going to get married, they didn't go to the funeral.

Jungkook, Hoseok and some other workers went to the funeral.

"Baby, I still haven't eaten yet..please eat. Then only I can eat" Taehyung whined as Jimin finally obeyed and opened his mouth.

He didn't want the Devil to suffer because of him.

Taehyung smiled as he feeds Jimin.

"Thank You, Baby" Taehyung whispered as he pecked the man's lips and went out of the room.

They were in Taehyung's room. The Devil carried Jimin to his bed and cuddled him to sleep, while crying from the pain.

Taehyung closed the door behind and slid down the door, keeping the plate in the floor before hiding his face in his palms.

Slowly tears cascaded down his face as he curls into a ball in the floor, feeling so weak and hurt.

The man holds his chest in pain as he bit his lips to prevent a scream from escaping his lips.

Jimin stood up, ready to go take a bath when he heard sobs coming from outside.

He slowly pulled the door open, seeing no one but when he looked down, his heart broke at the sight.

In the floor, Taehyung was curled into a ball, holding his chest while crying, drowning in his own sadness and pain.

Jimin crouches in front of him and slowly speaks up.

"T-Taehyung don't cry" he whispered as he turns the man to face him. "L-Look a-at me" he said as he wiped the man's tears. "I-I will give you a hug if you stop crying" Jimin offered as Taehyung tried to stop crying for the hug that his finance offered him.

He remembered Jennie saying this once.

"If you stop crying Tata, then I will give you a big hug!"

Taehyung pulls the human for a hug, letting the unstoppable tears fall on his shoulder.

"I-it h-hurts J-jimin" the devil whispered as Jimin sighed, knowing he was the reason for his pain.

"I-I a-am sorry T-taehyung" The human said as he buried his face into the crook of his neck where the tattoos were there.