☆2☆

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Two ☆☆

☆☆ Assurance and Assistance ☆☆

Jungkook and Jimin turned to the door. Jimin couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief when he saw Hoseok.

This made Jungkook irritated as why this adviser makes Jimin relaxed. He can't disobey him, because he is the King's adviser...even though he is the Prince.

"Prince Jungkook, the King called you" He said as Jungkook rolls his eyes.

He turns to Jimin and smiles. "You are not escaping from me" he whispered and left the room.

Hoseok locks the door and walks to Jimin, sitting next to him.

"Jimin, I am sorry" Hoseok said as Jimin shakes his head.

"No- I want to get out of here. I don't want to take another test" Jimin cried out as he pulled Hoseok for a hug.

"I am sorry, Jimin. You can't leave this world-"

"Where am I?" Jimin finally asked this question, that he was itching to ask from the start.

"You are in a world called Dystopia. A world full of vampires, demons and devils" Hoseok said, "I know you won't believe..but did you see the nails that showed up in Jungkook's finger which he used to tear the wome- that is an evidence and I am a vampire, I have fangs..I could read minds and transport myself to wherever I want" Hoseok adds as an explanation.

"I-I d-did see the nails..but you are a vampire?" Jimin asked as Hoseok nods.

"Yep. So, I brought you here for a reason" Hoseok said as Jimin nods, letting him continue. "You have to change this place...into a utopia" Hoseok said making Jimin's eyes widen.

"No. I can't change this place into a fucking utopia. I mean they are soulless monsters" Jimin groaned as Hoseok sighs.

"No you can..I want you to change this place. That's why I brought you here" Hoseok said as Jimin shakes his head.

"Why me? Because of you, I had to fucking k-kill t-that woman" Jimin looked down as Hoseok licks his lip.

"I came to Earth, to choose the ONE. And I happened to transport to your place. Learned you are Park Jimin, jobless, law graduate, no friends, parents long gone...and a completely selfish person" Jimin's heart shattered at his words.

Knowingly or unknowingly, he likes Hoseok..so when the vampire said that he was selfish, he felt sad and heartbroken.

"But I like you" he adds making Jimin look up, surprised. "I gave you the TV, and you accepted it without a thanks. I liked it...you have this strength and power in you which made me think that you were the ONE. And then when I asked you to say thanks, you kissed me, completely distracting me then you got the pan for defence and won the fight. So I concluded that you are the one...I brought you here to change this hell into a heaven. Even though you are selfish and arrogant, please do this for me" Hoseok smiled as Jimin licks his lips.

"And not everyone are as heartless and soulless as you think.." Hoseok said as Jimin gulps. "Jungkook is still a kid. He still has things to learn. He isn't as cruel as he acts" Hoseok said. "I am happy about him, becoming the King because he isn't like his father..he is more like his mother" Hoseok smiled as Jimin sighed.

Dystopia |Jikook|🎀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें