☆3☆

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Three ☆☆

☆☆ Sucks to be you ☆☆

The silence in the room made Jimin want to kill himself. If someone cheered for him..maybe he would've had the courage to do it.

But the main problem here was, "I don't know how to swim" Jimin said, shocking the others, including the King and Hoseok.

"Then it sucks to be you" Jungkook chuckled as Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Is there any replacement test for this test?" Jimin asked to Hoseok who shakes his head.

"I am sorry, Park Jimin, but you have to take this test and fail it to go to the next test" Hoseok said, as the King nods in agreement.

"But I ma-" Before Jimin could argue, Hoseok hands him the shorts.

Jimin groaned as he walks to the other room and quickly changes into the shorts.

"Fucking short and tight" Jimin whispered in irritation.

He walks back to the room where the supposedly lake was in.
[Yep, a room with a lake lel]

Seriously who the fuck will take this test? Well I guess Jungkook was true..sucks to be me.

Jimin groaned in irritation as he takes the body paste and quickly applies it on his body.

"What now?" He asked. Hoseok points at the lake making Jimin groan.

"If I die, I am gonna haunt you all" He said making the others chuckle.

Even though he may seem unaffected by all of this, he is actually afraid and scared.

He wasn't scared of death itself, but he was scared of the snakes and crocodiles...and he don't know how to swim too.

"SUCKS TO BE ME" he shouts before jumping inside the water.

The man moved his arms, trying to move through the water. He still hasn't seen the snakes and crocodiles so he was relieved a little.

He was glad he watched swimming competitions in school. Well not only that but Lisa is a great swimmer. She compelled him to learn about it but he rejects her and just watched her swim. He regret rejecting her now...

He still remembered how perfectly her hands would move and her body would swim.

Half way through the lake, Jimin sees a crocodile a few meters away from him.

Immediately he felt his breathing increase as he moved faster.

Right then, he sees a snake in front of him! Now he felt completely vulnerable and paralyzed.

He couldn't move his legs and hands!

"Help me!" He said carefully, not to make the animal aware of his escape.
"Hoseok" he calls out again. "Help me" he felt tears form in his eyes as he felt himself go inside the water.