☆31☆

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Thirty One ☆☆

☆☆ Drugs and dreams ☆☆

The Devil stood in front of Namjoon's room door, Jimin on the floor, crying in pain and sadness.

After Jungkook killed Yoongi, he dragged Jimin to the brilliant Vampire's room.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Wait a minute" Namjoon's voice was heard from the other side, a little deepness to it. He was inside the bathroom.

Soon the door opened, Namjoon's eyes widening when he saw Jimin on the floor crying and Jungkook standing there with splatters of blood in his face.

"Hello, Mr.Coward" Namjoon flinched as he was pushed back in, falling to the floor.

"What the fuck, Jungkook?" Namjoon asked as he glared at the man.

"I just want to reveal your past to Jiminie here..and let  him know how much of a coward you were" Jungkook smirked and yet again stared directly into Jimin's beautiful eyes.

Jimin yet again travelled back in time!

"D-dad I-I will go to work too! You don't have to burden yourself with all the work" the little boy said as he looked at his father who was lifting a big sack of sand used for construction.

"Mom, tell him" little Namjoon turned to his mom who sighed.

"Joonie, you can't lift so much weight. You are just 9 years" She smiled as she pinched his cheeks.

"B-but I wanna help" Namjoon whined.

As his whining continued, an unknown man turned to him with a glare.

He starts dragging Namjoon away making his mom and dad panic.

"Hey! Give us back our son" the man yelled as he ran after the man.

The man quickly runs and arrives at the palace. He entered the palace and bowed to Mingyu (Jungkook's real father).

"My King, this kid is disturbing us while we were working. He doesn't know the pain we feel when we do our work. Let him know the pain" the man said as he pushed the crying boy to the King who chuckled.

"I guess, I should", Just then Namjoon's mom and dad arrived.
"Alright kid. As you said you wanted to help your parents a lot, why don't you do it now?" With a snap of his fingers, a man came out with a whip and started beating Namjoon's dad and mom.

"Go ahead, kid. Help them" The King said as Namjoon starts crying.

"S-stop! T-tell t-them t-to s-stop" Namjoon cried out as he tried to reach out to his parents but flinched back when the whip made a loud sound.

The King and his workers laughed as the mother and father were beaten to death.

Namjoon knew it then..that he should prove who he is to the King.