☆24☆

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Twenty Four ☆☆

☆☆ Burried Secrets ☆☆

[Back in Yoongi's room/ Continuation of Chapter 22]

Yoongi felt his heart beat increase, as he opened the letter. He was curious on what Jennie wrote and was also scared to know what it might be.

Her beautiful handwriting, written in black ink, calmed Yoongi a little.

Hello.

I don't know who is reading this, but if you found this letter means, I want you to know a secret about my fiancee which only I knew.

I know I should be keeping it as a secret instead of writing letters and spilling it to others, but I just want my fiance to have a good and happy life.

I want you to know that my lover went through a lot..Jeon Taehyung is his name. I first saw him when I was playing with my friends in the field. He was the Prince, but I am just an normal citizen.

But Taehyung never saw his citizens as lower caste people, he saw us, as his own family! He joined us in playing and my friends were oogling over him.

I felt really angry that Taehyung wasn't pushing them away or shouting at them. I felt jealous....and that's how I ended up knowing that it was love at first sight.

He was perfect in my eyes..my knight in shining armour! But even the happiest person has their sad and bad times.

Getting closer to him, we became lovers. There was no disapproval..everything was perfect until I found some pills in his bathroom.

After researching about the pills, I learned that he had some disorders.

Not one but three!

Algolagnia is a psychotic disorder where one feels pleasure when they are inflicted with pain or inflicting someone else with pain. Taehyung used to abuse me for his pleasure..and all I could do is let him as I love him. He used to hurt others for his pleasure so I told him to hurt me instead..

Huntington's disorder, is a brain disorder..and is hereditary but no one in his family has that, so I was confused but decided to shrug it off as I have more important things to take care of..which being to help Taehyung. He has this urge to kill people and has weird mood swings. It is more dangerous than the previous one.

And the last one being Schizophrenia. This is one serious disorder which I couldn't control at all. He can't think or behave clearly. He hears thoughts but they aren't his! They are fake.. sometimes, he can't differentiate between reality and his delusional thoughts.

I made him stop taking the pills and took him to my friend who happens to be a doctor. After a bunch of talking sessions, slowly Taehyung stopped killing people and abusing me for pleasure.

I saw such a improvement in him..I felt so happy, but what I didn't know was that he still has Schizohrenia.

It made him question my love for him and told me to marry me. And our rushed marriage is arriving soon! I hope after we get married, his mind stops playing tricks and stuff.