☆12☆

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Twelve ☆☆

☆☆ Pure Hatred and anger ☆☆

The tall man ran down the hallway, being chased by an laughing vampire.

"You can't escape from me, Jin!" He shouted as he fastly chased after the vampire.

Jin was panting heavily as he tried to run faster. Being a chef, He never had the need to work out much or practice sprinting...all he had to do was be in his safe haven being the kitchen and cook for people. So now that he was running like this, he felt his energy draining slowly.

Just as he turned around the corner, he sees a table, quickly hiding under it.

Hoseok, who was chasing after him, stops around the corner. He carefully observes his surroundings, smirking when he saw the wet mark in the table.
Jin's palm was wet from sweat, so when he held the table end to get under it, his wet hand made a mark because of the dusty surface.

Hoseok smirked as he walked closer to the table and stood in front of it.

"Where are you Jin?" He played as he looked around. "Jinnie" Hoseok smirked before crouching in front of the table and staring into Jin's scared eyes.

"Scared of death? Are you" Hoseok chuckled as Jin's breathing fastened.

Hoseok pulls him out by his hair and was about to lean forward and sink his teeth in, but stopped when he felt a presence behind him.

He swiftly turns around, dodging to avoid a punch which was thrown at him.

"Namjoonie, I didn't know you were in their side" Hoseok chuckled as Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Shut up" Namjoon hissed as he threw another punch, landing on Hoseok's cheek.

Hoseok stumbled back a little before laughing loudly.

"Currently I have one person in my kill list, Namjoon. Don't make it two" Hoseok said as he turned to Jin but of course, Namjoon wasn't going to give up.

The man took a injection, ready to stab it into Hoseok's neck but Hoseok turns around and pushes the injection before shoving his arm straight into Namjoon's stomach, tearing the skin apart.

Namjoon coughed some blood out as Hoseok's eyes turned red.

"You are nothing compared to me! You are gonna die later anyway" Hoseok growled with wide eyes as he punched Namjoon, pushing him to the floor.

Then he turned to Jin who was now standing, ready to fight now.

"Oh, I thought you were all a bark but not a bite. But now you are coming for a bite huh" Hoseok chuckled as he dodged a punch, Jin threw his way.

Hoseok punched Jin directly in the face, making him fall to the ground. The Vampire straddles the chef before leaning into to bite him.

Just as his teeth was about to sink, something pierces into his neck, a tonic being injected into his bloodstream.

Hoseok falls to the side, eyes wide as he stared at Yoongi. A look that was quite readable.