☆6☆

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Six ☆☆

☆☆ Adviser Park hits different ☆☆

His brown eyes bored holes into the back of Prince Jungkook.

"What are your powers? I know it myself, but I want to hear it from you, yourself" Jimin smirked, knowing Jungkook can't disobey him.

Advisers have this power where they can order the Prince, himself. They can't disrespect him but they can ask questions and the Prince should answer it honestly.

Vampires have this power to sense if someone is speaking the truth or not. They have great powers, that's why they are working directly under the King.

Jungkook thinks Jimin is a vampire, so he must say the truth.

Jungkook stared at his adviser for a few minutes before sighing.

"Devils have the power of manipulation. If I want you to sleep, and I use my M power on you, then you will automatically fall asleep.

Devils have super strength which will help them win fights easily. Muscle power.

They can kill someone just with direct eye contact. But it needs extreme level of practice. I have been practicing that for years now.

Devils can make you weak on your knees with just a few words. This is the power of compulsion. I can make you want me with words easily. But it will take a lot of my energy so I never tried it. I know it but I am not really interested in anyone right now, so I didn't have a need to use it. And I am lazy.

They can suck blood like Vampires. But vampires suck blood for food. We do it, for utter pleasure and fun. It gives Devils pleasure while giving pain to others. I sucked the poison out of you when you got bitten by snakes. But it was only meant as an help. I risked my life to save yours, Adviser Park. You never said a Thank you for that" Jungkook stared at Jimin blankly.

Jungkook does find Jimin attractive. He thinks the man is cunning, handsome, clever..even though he is a crybaby, Jungkook liked the man for some unknown reason.

Was it because he treated him like a normal person? Not like a Prince...maybe.

Everyone who talked to him were all fake for the matter.

But Jimin wasn't like them.

"You saved me?" Was the question that snapped Jungkook out of his thoughts.

Jungkook nodded, a little amused by the fact that, he only knew it now.

"Yes, I had to suck all over your body, Adviser Park" Jungkook smirked teasingly as Jimin bit his tounge.

Did Hoseok lie?

"B-but.-" the man decides to keep it for himself. He will ask Hoseok himself. "Thanks" he said to Jungkook who nods.

Wait, he said sucked all over my body. Fuck that is weird...fuck fuck fuck. He is the bad guy...but he did save me by risking his own life. Jungkook is not bad after all..I guess.

Dystopia |Jikook|🎀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें