☆22☆

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Twenty Two ☆☆

☆☆ Small Snake with Big Brain- Part 2 ☆☆

[Before Hoseok's death and after Hoseok told Jimin about Jungkook and Taehyung's past]

Hoseok knew his life was going to end..he knew he was going to die.

Betraying Taehyung surely has its consequences and Hoseok is fully aware of it, yet he chose to help Jimin and Jungkook...all because he wanted Jimin to live..to survive this war the two brothers were having.

Hoseok stands in front of his least favourite Vampire in this whole world.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" his voice was heard as Hoseok entered the room.

His face cringed in distaste as he stared at the short pale vampire sitting in front of the piano.

"Didn't expect you. What- came to kill me?" He asked making Hoseok actually want to kill him.

For some reason these two never get along..like never.

"Look, I didn't come here to fight or argue with you. I am here to give you this and go. Wear it" Hoseok said, keeping the lens and a letter in Yoongi's piano before hurrying away.

Yoongi stared it, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

He is afraid of lens.

"Should I just ignore it? Or maybe I should break it? Or I will just wear it carefully and see" Yoongi concludes with the last one.

"But..not now. I will put it on later" Yoongi smiled before turning to play the piano.

The small snake decides to read the letter and put the lens on later.

-

The Vampire nervously made his way to Taehyung's room...the said devil called him to his room.

Hoseok knocked on the door, his skin feeling colder than usual.

"Come in" the devil's deep voice was heard as Hoseok walked inside.

"Oh! I was expecting Jimin.. not you as I called you only a few minutes ago" Taehyung chuckled, sitting in the bed with his legs crossed.

"Look Taehyung, I know you are going to kill me. And I can't escape you, no matter what. I digged my grave nine years ago itself..I know. Now, I am jumping into it willingly..I am not scared of death, Taehy-"

"King Taehyung".

"I am not scared of death King Taehyung, but what I am scared of is, leaving my Jimin in here. With you both! You both are equally dangerous.. Jungkook could even kill Jimin because of his anger and then cry.. meanwhile you will go to any extent to make Jimin love you. I hope Jimin will be safe without me.." Hoseok trialed off.