Official first and last

Namjoon

    "Have fun?" My voice disturbs the chill and silent atmosphere of the car as we head home from picking Taehyung up from Jungkook's house.
     He groans, rubbing his head. "Not really. It was...regretful to say the least." He admits.  
    I nod, keeping my opinions of him and Jimin going out drinking together to myself. Who am I to control either of them or get upset? All I can do is being a casual consultant to any damage done between them. "You two talk?"
     His head snaps around, eyes widening. "Yes, actually. I don't think he hates me like I thought. He seemed okay to have me around. He was...nice." Seeming surprised.
     "Jimin isn't a bad person. Just usually around bad situations."
     He nods in agreement. "I guess I've been unfair to him all these years."
     "Jealousy's a bitch." I tease.
     He scowls. "Who's jealous?!"
     "Hungry?" I pull the car into the driveway and turn it off.
    "Not really. I just want to rest awhile, I think."
     I watch cautiously as he stumbles up the stairs towards his room and firmly closes the door. We haven't really talked since that night we fully sealed out bond and I honestly have no idea what to say or do about him.
     I don't want to hurt him and make things worse but he also knows my feelings about Jimin. Taehyung is my brother. Nothing is coming out of this—at least nothing good.
     Sighing, I plop down on the couch and just stare into space. Jimin wasn't around when I picked Tae up but I knew he was there. Is he avoiding me for some reason? Did I do something to upset him lately? I can't remember.  
     I'm heading over to his place in a few hours, at least, to get Ryujin. I can talk to him there, see if we're okay. I don't know why we wouldn't be.
     I really want things to work out—even if it's just strict friendship. I can hope for that much, right?

    "Is Ryujin ready?" I ask as Jimin swings the door open. He looks confused for a second. His hair is a mess and his clothes askew. Like he just woke up. I peak around him, waiting to see or hear our little toddler but nothing.
     His eyes widen and he scratches his head. "Shit. I let her stay over at Jin's for the night. I completely forgot to let you know. I'm sorry." He opens the door wider and lets me in.
     "Ah. Well, it's okay. You look like you could use a break. Did you sleep well?"
     He nods, heading to the kitchen and filling up two cups with wine. I accept one and sip while taking a seat. "I don't know why I've been so out of it lately. I really shouldn't drink so much." He laughs.
     I watch with a raised brow as he chugs down his wine easily. "Clearly."
     Twisting his mouth, he sticks his tongue out at me before leaning back and getting comfortable. I grasp his ankles and pull them into my lap, rubbing them without thinking.
    Groaning, he whines. "I need a pamper day."
     Smirking, I begin massaging his calves as well, enjoying his reactions to my simple touches. "I'm quite good at massages. Call me up anytime you need a fix." Winking.
     Blushing, he looks away making me snort. "Kidding."
     "Even if I want to take you up on the offer?" He hedges.
     I raise a brow. "You know the answer to that. Anything you want to give, I'll gladly accept, Jimin. You know that."
    Chewing his bottom lip, he nods.   
    I watch him for a bit before deciding to press my luck and use the good atmosphere. "Can I ask you something?"
    He nods, looking calm and relaxed. I continue moving my hands just a bit farther up his leg to just above his knees. "If everything had not have happened the way it did...would you have ever actually considered me in a serious manner?"
     He doesn't answer for awhile, thinking. "...you mean if you and Taehyung hadn't of tricked and trapped me?"   
     Swallowing hard, I nod.
     His head tilts and he just looks at me. "I honestly don't know. I wasn't in a good place then even without those things happening between us. I probably never would have dated you considering I was going around pretending to be an alpha." He rolls his eyes. "Maybe, though, if I had met you later...around this time...Maybe." He admits quietly.  
     I let it sink in, my hands stilling on his thighs. "And now?"
     His eyes trail over my hands just resting nearly between his legs and pausing there. "A-and now?"
     "Mhm hm. Could you ever give me a chance now?" I'm pushing. I know I am but I really, truly, desperately want to know the answer. If the answer is no then I will give up once and for all. No more trying. No more pining and hoping. I'll move on. This isn't fair to either of us right now.
     His gaze slowly makes it way back up to mine and he gulps. "M-maybe...if you can convince me." His voice is low and newly seductive.
     Perhaps the wine was a bit much? On the other hand, I'm not going to curse a blessing in disguise. I take a chance and grasp his face, pulling him up into my lap and kissing him hard.
     His arms wind around my neck as his tongue pries my mouth open to tangle with my own. I moan at his sweet taste and begin massaging his waist as out kiss becomes even more heated and passionate.
     I want—no, fucking need—more. I need him. All of him. Every savory inch of him, I want to be mine. It's selfish but I don't care. He's all I've wanted since as long as I could remember. Can't I just have this one thing?
     His raspy little gasps make me so hard I feel I could shatter glass. His hand sneaks between us to release my erection, stroking me nice and slow as my lips seek to tease and bruise the sensitive skin of his neck.
     "N-Namjoon...nghhnn..."
     "Jimin." I stop sucking to stare into his hazy eyes. Full of lust. For me. "Baby, are you sure you want this? I need to know this is okay and you won't regret this again." Please.
     He looks into my eyes for a long time. So long I'm really to be rejected by the time he opens his mouth. "I won't regret this. I want you to make love to me. Please. I know you want it, too."
     Groaning, I immediately stand up, lifting his smaller body up along with me and rush to his bedroom.
     Our clothes make it half way down the hall. We almost make it to the bed.
    In a tangled heap on the floor, I drag his comforter down for him to lie on and press his body under mine. His legs wrap around my hips as our mouths refuse to separate for anything.
     Air? Who needs her.  
    Breathing? Overrated.
    Nothing is more important right now than taking him properly for the first time.
     Gasping, I pull back. "Can this officially our first time? I want to start over starting now." I whisper. 
     Blinking up at me, he nods. "Y-yeah. Yeah, this will be our first real time." He agrees.
     I can't stand being apart from him any longer so I merge our bodies together, taking the time to tease and pleasure and prepare him properly. I want him to only ever feel pleasure with me. No pain. Not anymore.
     He urges me down for constant kisses as I sink fully into his body and join us at last. His cries ring in my ears as I pound into him with every last ounce of alpha energy inside me.
     My need and urge to mate him almost overpowering me but in the very back of my mind, I think about Taehyung. Alone and upset.   
     Can he feel this? Can he sense my pleasure and contentment with Jimin? Does he know what I'm doing right now?
     Sweating and shaking, I suck and nip at Jimin's salty neck, wanting more then anything to just bite down deep and Mark him. I can't do that, though. Not yet. Not until all parties are in agreement.
     Shuddering out a release, Jimin rolls until he's riding on top of me. My fingers digging into his flesh as I help him bounce his plump ass up and down my cock.
     My limit is approaching.
     God, it feels like heaven. I'm losing my mind. This...this is all I need. Fuck.
     With another screaming release, Jimin tightens around me making my body jerk, cum erupting in a gush deep inside him.   
     At that exact moment, Jimin growls and bends down, biting down hard on my throat as we both cum together.  
     My mind numbs and my vision tunnels for just a moment as I give in with shuddering satisfaction.
     He slumps down on my chest and I clumsily grasp the comforter around us as we both slowly come down from our high. Too lazy to move from the floor to the bed.
     I can feel blood dripping down my neck but I'm too fucking happy to move or care. I hold him tightly in my arms. I want to tell him I love him but I restrain myself.
     He peaks up at me from my chest. "You're mine, right? No one else's. Promise me."
     My lips curve up. "Only if you want me."
     He nods slightly, narrowing his eyes a bit. "Good. So don't ever fuck Taehyung again or I'll castrate you."
    Oh shit. How does he know about that?