The ones I need

Taehyung

I clench my eyes shut tightly, my fingers squeezing Namjoon's hand hard as my legs jerk and twitch. Overloaded with sensation and pleasure. Jimin's head bobs between my legs, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of my inner thighs, leaving marks. It feels so good. Too good.
    Biting my lip to muffle the whimpers, I twist and jerk my hips as Jimin takes me deep in his throat. Oh god...gonna cum...
     When I open my eyes, my gaze is captured in Namjoon's as he works behind the beta. The thought of him wanting to break the bond comes back to mind and I won't lie, it stings. More than I'd dare admit but I understand it does make more sense.
     We're brothers. We could never fully be real, true mates. We could never actually be together. Jimin says he loves us both...he didn't judge me for my wrong feelings or selfish needs. He accepts them. He wants Namjoon and me both. I never could have imagined things turning out this way. Especially after what we did to him all those years ago.
     It's like a dream.
     I really...really like Jimin. If I'm being honest with myself I have to admit that he's perfect for me. He understands me. He's been through shit in his life, too. He can protect me and Namjoon can protect us both.
     I want this.
     I really want this.  
    Can I really have this? Life hates me...can I keep this? I'm afraid to hope...
    "Is this alright?"
    My breath catches in my throat as Jimin crawls up my body and takes my face in his hands, kissing me soft and gentle. Cherishing. It makes my eyes water. 
     He was pulls back a bit, staring deep into my eyes. I watch him shudder and bite his lip as Namjoon rocks his hips back and forth above me, working thoroughly behind him.
    It's ridiculously hot. I pull him back into another kiss, our tongues winding slick and wet with saliva and passion and heat. My body is wet, dripping.
    Eyes darkening, Jimin runs his hand down my body and between my legs, groping my ass. I spread my legs wider and feel his fingers thrust inside me.
     Moaning, I roll my hips. My body trying hard to reach that pinnacle. Needing release.
     He stops short just of reaching that edge, making my voice cry out and my throat close up. Panting, I watch as Namjoon lifts Jimin and flips him onto his back beside me, spreading his legs and going down on him, sucking him deep into his throat. 
     Gasping, Jimin reaches for me and clings, pulling me on top of him and kissing me hard. I wiggle on his body, searching for sweet friction. Yelping in surprise, I feel Namjoon's strong hands behind me, spreading my ass open. I'm vulnerable and shaking...anticipating...
     My eyes widen in surprise as he buries his face in my ass, licking and sucking and thrusting his tongue deep inside, eating me out wildly. Hungrily.
     Shuddering, I dig my nails into Jimin's shoulders as he continues to tease my lips and tongue with his own.
    I swallow his cry as his body jerks and I know with certainty that Namjoon just slid deep inside him.
    I can feel his pounding movements behind and under me as he fucks Jimin roughly, still eating my ass with wild abandon.
     I'm losing my sanity. My patience. I need to cum. I need something deeper...inside...
    "T-Tae...baby...." Jimin chokes out a whisper, caressing my face. "Fuck yourself on me. I want you to ride me..."
     Blushing hot but needy, I feel Namjoon grasp my hips and help move me back and into position. I shyly line up and slowly sink my ass down on his length.
    Groaning, I don't stop until I'm fully seated on his hips with his dick hitting deep inside. Namjoon growls in my ear and gropes my ass, forcing me to bounce up and down on Jimin's cock. Helping me reach my orgasm.
     Jimin moans and pants loudly underneath me as we both fuck his body. He grabs my hips right beside Namjoon's and both work my body to their own rhythm. I eagerly relinquish control to them, letting them both dominate me.
     I need this. I crave this. Want more...
    After a few minutes, I'm lifted off Jimin's body and spun around to Namjoon's slamming kiss. I taste blood as he kisses me hungrily, his alpha pheromones driving me crazy as I cum, clinging to his sweat slick body as I drench all of us in hot slick sticky cum.
     I cry out as Jimin slams back inside my ass hard, hitting my sweet spot again and again—forcing me to explode again, cum and slick spraying him soaking wet like a fountain. I'm embarrassed but feeling too good to process...
    Smirking, Namjoon strokes my cock rough and slow, making me ride out my high and sensitivity until I'm sobbing.
     Tears spearing my eyes, I shudder and beg for him to stop and let me recover.
    Apparently they both have other plans, though, as I'm once again controlled and maneuvered down on the bed, ass up and waiting...   
    I turn my head to the side and peak behind me to see Jimin and Namjoon kissing and loving on each other before turning back to me.
    I'm too embarrassed and vulnerable to meet their gazes so I turn my head back and bury my face in the pillow.
    I feel hands on my ass but can't make out whose they are. Another hand runs down my spine, gentle and firm. I hold my breath as someone pulls my upper body up and against...Jimin's chest.
     I close my eyes in pleasure as he begins kissing and sucking at my neck. On the bite mark Namjoon left. He repeatedly teases over that area while Namjoon lays back and pulls me down onto his body, now taking my own cock into his mouth.
     I tense up, nervous all of a sudden but they work to relax my body, knowing my anxieties. My eyes snap open in surprise as Jimin tightens his arms around me and bites down hard on my throat, replacing the claim.
     It hurts. Shock courses through my body. Reflexively, I try to twist away but they both hold me in place, forcing me to endure the pain of separation and rebonding.
     I cry and shudder, my cock softening at once but Namjoon doesn't stop. He keeps on until I'm brought back to full hardness again.
     Teeth deeply buried in my skin, Jimin pushes me down on Namjoon's chest and they both spread my legs wide—slides home inside me again. It's different this time.
     I cry and sob on Namjoon's chest as he holds me and kisses my cheeks and lips, trying to calm me, as Jimin stakes his claim on and inside my body, fucking me now as my mate.
    I gaze down at Namjoon's, watching my tears drip down on his face as he gives me a tight reassuring smile. I can see pain in his own expression.
    The fact that this is hurting him too is almost too much but I have to remember it's necessary and we knew this was going to happen. I feel like I'm going to die but I know when it's over it will be better. Right.
     Jimin isn't hurting me, not really. I force myself to accept the reclaiming and let go of Namjoon's bond. The pain eases up as my body tightens around Jimin's cock. He releases my throat and growls, shuddering and filling my body with his cum.
    I moan as my hips automatically begin rocking back and drinking his cum in, my body greedily sucking him deeper inside me, accepting his claim at last.