Cut Off

Hoseok

"Arrghhh!"
     Intruder!!!
"What the hell are you doing? Why are you just standing there like a fucking creeper in the dark?!"
Yoongi raises an eyebrow, sitting back on the sofa looking every bit majestic rich and pompous asshole in his sexy dark grey suit and glinting gold watch. God I love this alpha. He's so damn hot.
My heart rate disagrees with my mental rationale, however, as I struggle to catch my breath and lean against the wall. "You gave me a heartattack! I thought you were a burglar or a rapist."
He tsks, eyeing me up and down slowly— making me nervous. Sweat forms on my neck and forehead as I avoid eye contact. How does he still make me this way after so many years...
"Do you know why I'm waiting here for you right now?" He asks softly. I hate it. The softer he gets the more punishment I know I'll be receiving after the fact. Mhm.
Not that I don't love punishment. It's my favorite pastime honestly. I love pissing him off and getting him going.
At the moment, however, I'm at a loss at the current situation. "Noooo. Should I?" Hesitantly. I really have no idea what it could be.
Sighing, he pulls out a thick file packet from the inside of his jacket pocket and tosses it carelessly onto the coffee table. A few pages escape and tumble to the floor in a heap.
I eye it as if it will suddenly come to life and attack me. Is that...no...no way...Fuuuuck! I'm dead.
"W-what's that?" My voice trembles as I feign ignorance and I curse the decision to leave Jin's place and come home so soon. I'm too young and pretty to die. I'm too lively. People will miss me. I'll miss me. Whaaa.
    "Hoseok." He taps his knee expectantly, staring me down while I force myself to swallow the lump in my throat.
     "I really don't need to get involved in your work, Yoonie. I bet you've been really stressed lately." I reluctantly approach him and plop down on his lap, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck and massaging his shoulders. "Let me help."
     His hard stare doesn't budge. I get more and more nervous the longer silence reigns. A thought occurs to me and I lose my breath. "Where's Yoonji?"
A very intimidating smirk appears and a shiver runs down my back. "She's with my family for the weekend, love."
No! My only redemption...now I'm really going to die!
Before I can blink, Yoongi grabs me and flips me down onto the couch, holding me down as I struggle to adjust to the abrupt change. I whimper. I can't help it. "Hoseok...you have something to tell me, don't you?"
I choke. I don't want to open my mouth.
Knowing so, Yoongi pries my lips open with his tongue and teases me. I shudder, pressing my thighs hard around him, groaning a bit in need.
No! Stay focused! He's using my weakness!
Sighing, he nips my bottom lip. "If you make me say it myself it will be much worse. Explain yourself." He demands. His fingers forming iron locks around my wrists to hold me prisoner under his strong firm body.
Tears well in my eyes as I look up at my lover and executioner. Okay, perhaps I'm being a little over dramatic. "I didn't spend that much!" I blurt out, wincing.
He quirks a brow, throwing a demanding look at the papers haunting me so innocently from the coffee table. "Not that much? You spent over two million dollars! What the hell did you buy, huh?! You do know there are limits, right? We don't have unlimited funds, Hoseok." He scolds.
God! I knew it was a bad idea to impulsively buy that stupid flashy house on the beach...
"I'm weak!" Sobbing. "I'm sorry. It just...they just...I mean..." I can hardly breathe. I knew he'd be mad. I knew it was stupid but the place was so pretty and I wanted it...
"Damn it, Hoseok! What do we need another house for?"
Sniffling, I peak up at him. "I bought it as a playhouse." I wipe my runny nose on his suit sleeve.
"A playhouse?! What the fuck do you mean a playhouse!"
"W-well...I stocked the closet with your favorite cosplay outfits and pretty lingerie. It's on the beach and so I t-thought maybe we could...you know...it's really private." My voice trails off to a whisper. Ashamed.
He stares down at me blankly for a long time. His grip on my wrists loosening ever so slightly.
He finally releases me and I sit up slowly, rubbing the already forming bruises.
"Y-you don't like it?"
Muttering curses under his breath, he shakes his head. "I give you freedom to get whatever you want but this kind of thing needs to be discussed beforehand."
"I wanted to surprise you."
He laughs coldly. "You bought this months ago. Were you planning to use it with someone else? Am I not good enough for you now? Do I not treat you well and cater to your every wish?"
I hate this but it's all my fault. I crawl into his lap and lock my arms around him. "It's not like that. You're the only one. It just slipped my mind. Y-you know I get distracted easily!"
He doesn't respond.
Feeling scared and a little unloved, I slip to the floor and slowly unzip his pants, pulling his cock out. Stroking it just how he likes, I give him a flirty albeit desperate look. "Please don't be mad. It's for us. I love you, Yoonie." I take him into my mouth and suck on the tip, moaning loudly as his flavor hits my tongue.
He grunts and shifts a bit but otherwise s doesn't react. Pouting, I suck harder and begin blowing him in earnest.
He grasps my hair and I tear up happily as he begins to face fuck me hard. My throat throbs as he gags me on his thick length. I'm in utter bliss as he uses me as he sees fit.
After only a few minutes, he hauls me up and strips me naked, tearing my clothes in a frenzied rush and spreading me wide. His tongue slips inside me as our positions change—him kneeling between my legs on the floor while I pant and sob brokenly.
My hips jerk in pleasure as he growls and attacks my most sensitive private flesh. It's so good.
"Nnghnn...Yoongi—hurry. Fuck me!" I plead, pulling him from between my legs. I need him now deep inside me.
His eyes are wild and full of thin tolerance and passion as he lines himself up and sinks into my body. It's everything.
It's...its...
Over way too soon.
I'm left gasping as he withdraws his deliciously large cock from my ass and smirks down at me. I eagerly wait for his powerful thrusts to return but nothing comes.
Instead, he stands and fixes his suit while leaving me cold and neglected on the couch.
I wail at the injustice. "W-why did you stop?!"
He points down at the folder again. "This is your punishment. Give me your credit card. I'm cutting you off—physically and financially." He finally declares.
I gawk up at him in utter shock and horror. "You can't do that! It's your duty as my alpha to take care of my needs!"
He clicks his tongue. "You bought yourself a two million dollar playhouse, remember? What do you need me for now?"
"Don't you think you're being too much?" I cross my arms as anger and defiance finally overtake the denial and shock.
He raises a brow. "Do you?"
"Of course! I'm your mate! How can you do this to me?"
He pinches the bridge of his nose, shaking his head. "Actions have consequences and I usually let you off way too easy. Your impulsive decisions are becoming too costly. You've been wracking up so much debt that it's becoming difficult for even me to cover. You have a problem!" Finally losing his patience. He yells at me.
I whine. "I don't have a shopping addiction!"
"You bought a fucking beachside mansion as a goddamn playhouse! Hoseok—this is getting ridiculous. I don't care to buy you things but be reasonable. I'm cutting you off for your own good."
"What am I supposed to do if you won't fuck me and I can't go shopping to cure my boredom! You work all the fucking time and leave me alone!"
He gives me a look. "I work all the fucking time to pay off all your goddamn spending habits! I'm not made of money!"
"Are you saying you think I'm using you for money?!" My lips tremble as tears roll down my cheeks.
He sighs, kicking the folder. "I think we both know the answer to that. Even your best friend teases you over me being your sugar daddy, right?" He runs a hand through his hair, stressed. "It would be nice if you could prove that I'm more important to you than my wallet."
I'm taken aback by the slight almost hidden vulnerability in his voice. I've never seen him emotional or weak. It's disconcerting and I'm not sure how to handle it.
"Yoongi—"
"I have to get back to work. Go to bed. It's late. You can sleep in since Yoonji is gone." He walks out and leaves me alone.
Hands shaking, I pick up the stupid house agreement and payment receipts, hating them. I know he's right but I don't want to it admit it.
It's stupid and never should have come to this but here it is.
What if he decides to leave me? I do love him. How could he think I don't? He and Yoonji are everything to me.
I look around at the empty room and feel very alone. I want him to come back and not be mad anymore.
Shit. I've definitely got to prove to him I love him. I can do without the money. But sex...sex and love...I can't live without. No way. He can't cut me off on that forever. I know he has needs too.
...he wouldn't go to someone else, would he? Only I can satisfy him.
Sighing, I get to work planning to shove my love and devotion to him...while also plotting a new seduction. Let's see whose will is stronger in the end.
He can't resist me! I'll make sure of it.
Hehe...