Bros and...their Holes

Namjoon

      The sound of my phone ringing cuts into my loud sound system, drowning out the music pouring from the speakers. I stop whistling along and drop the bat from my hand. Bloody and bruised fingers press the button clumsily.
      "What's up, Kook?"
      "Where the hell are you?"
      I glance down at the unconscious heap at my feet and tsk. "Not home. Why do you ask."
      He pauses. "Seriously. Where are you?"
      "Why do you need to know?" Pressing, annoyed.
      "Kim Namjoon, answer the goddamn question! Where are you?!"
        I frown up at the ceiling, mentally cursing. "I'm...spending quality me time out of town. Can I help you?" Sarcastic now.
        "...do you need assistance for this 'me' time?"
       I consider. "No but you're welcome to join if you insist." Rolling my eyes.
      "Great. Where are you?"
      I give him the address to my and Tae's family country resort far out of the city. Taehyung has never been here. I only acquired it after our father retired. It's nice for...certain things. Very private.
      Dropping the phone, I lift the bat once more and twirl it around smoothly before dropping it down hard on the alpha's back. He screams out in pain, wailing, and I smile menacingly.
      I'm going to repay back ever bit of Taehyung and Jimin's pain and grievances. This piece of shit will learn what happens when they mess with the wrong family.
       He glares up at me with black eyes and a busted lip.
       I smirk. "Please, go on. Keep screaming and cussing. No one will hear you or care."  Very confident.    
       He spits blood at me. "You won't get away with this. I'm gonna fuck you up then I'm going to fuck up both your little toys."
       Kneeling down, I grasp his jaw making him wince and gaze into his eyes. He flinches no doubt from seeing the bloodlust in me. I'm out for fucking murder. He won't be leaving here alive.
       "You will never see them again. Try again." I roughly release him and stand up, kicking him in the face for simple satisfaction. He groans in agony before coughing more blood.
        A soft knock comes from the door and I open it a crack, seeing a grinning Jungkook and an annoyed looking Yoongi.
       "Oh yeah, I brought Yoongs, too." He smiles widely.
       "Don't fucking call me that!"
       I notice the drinks in their hands and raise a brow. "What gives?"
       He shrugs then pushes past me into the room, taking in the scene. Without missing a beat or commenting, he takes a seat on the sofa and cracks open a beer, sipping lightly and getting comfortable.
      I give Yoongi a look but he simply takes a seat close to the bleeding trash on the floor and uses him as a foot prop as he pulls out a fancy cigar and begins smoking—looking every bit distinguished wealthy alpha.
       He takes a long drag before waving me on. "Continue. We just want to watch the show."
       I glance at Jungkook as he eyes Jaehyun with malice and evil glee. "Are you planning on killing him tonight?"
       Licking my lips, I nod once. "I let him go once and regret it. He fucked Tae up bad. He's not getting a chance to do it again—to anyone."
       Yoongi stares coldly down at the alpha. "I have an empty beach house we can store his remains. At least it will get some use." He mutters dryly.
       "You're offering up your beach house for storage?" I laugh, not even shocked.
       He shrugs. "Might as well be used for something."
       Jungkook chuckles. "Need help dismembering the prick? I can assist." He lifts the bat off the floor and hands it to me. "It's late. Let's finish up here then go grab some food to celebrate. I'm starved." He takes another swig of beer as I take the bat.
      Jaehyun seems to finally come to his senses and hear us, realizing his fate. He screams for help and tries to beg but we hear none of it. He's a predator. It's obvious he thrives on praying on weaker boys. Who knows how many people he's hurt or worse in his short life. Not again, not on my watch.
        I'm ending this tonight.

       When it's over, I sit tired and bloody beside Jungkook, getting drunk, as Yoongi expertly dismembers the trash and places him in pieces inside the trunk of his car. I'm impressed and a little uncomfortable with his knowledge.
       Jungkook laughs it all off. "This is fun!"
       I eye him. "Why did you want to help?"
       Running a hand through his hair, he sighs. "I just imagined if he had met Jin first. He might have made him one of his victims and it really pissed me off thinking about it."
       Yoongi returns, wiping his hands. "Alphas like that should be taken care of accordingly."
      The irony is not lost on me that we of all alphas shouldn't be blameless. We all have our dark pasts and victims. Taehyung and Jimin. Seokjin. Hoseok. We've all done horrible things before but we've changed. Alphas like Jaehyun never would have. They enjoy it too much.
       "Maybe someone should have done this to us." I mumble out unconsciously.
      Jungkook shifts uncomfortably but doesn't deny it.
     Yoongi lights another cigar, blowing smoke out slowly. "We've all experienced hell for what we've done and are working hard to repent. I think if our victims can forgive us then that's enough."
        I really hope he's right.
        We spend the next two hours digging a hole before dumping the trash bags inside. We're all dirty and sweaty by then end. Yoongi removes his jacket and rolls up his sleeves, cursing.
      "You really didn't need to help this much." I wipe my face with my discarded shirt.
      He groans. "No, I needed an outlet. I'm antsy as fuck lately. Can't focus on shit."
      Jungkook moans from the floor, fanning himself with his own shirt. "Just go fuck your mate. That seems to work."
      Yoongi sits down, grimacing. "I can't. He's on punishment."
      I raise a brow. "Him or you?"
      Jungkook laughs.
      "Him but it's affecting me more than I care to admit. I'm used to fucking several times a day. How the hell do normal people do this shit?"
      I chug my last beer, sitting beside him and knocking his shoulder with mine. "We just learn self control."
     "Sounds boring."
      Grinning, I eye him. "Why is Hoseok on such an awful punishment?" 
      He blows out an annoyed breath. "Don't wanna talk about it." He looks at me with a glint in his eye I don't like. "So you got Taehyung pregnant, huh?" He laughs.
      I freeze in shock as Jungkook sits up fast as lightening and stares at me wide eyed in his own shock.
       What. "What?"
      "You got him pregnant?! I thought it was Jimin!" He gasps.
       I look at Yoongi. "Why would you think it's me?"
      He shrugs, sitting back quite unbothered. "Hoseok told me you all were fucking and things got out of hand."
      "Is he in our fucking bedroom now? Why would he say that!"
      "Hoseok is smarter than Jimin gives him credit for and misses nothing. It was obvious the way they were both acting about the pregnancy that Jimin is just covering and you two are weirdly mated...it makes sense." He shrugs.
       Jungkook gags on the floor. "Eww! You f-fucked your bro!" He shudders. "I knew you two were freaks but damn!"
       I glare at him, angry and embarrassed. "Shut up. We all know you enjoy letting your mom watch you fuck Jin! You have no room to talk!"
       Yoongi coughs out smoke, choking and laughing. "Oh fuck."
      Jungkook flushes hotly. "It's not like that!"
      "She even made you baby cookies to encourage!"
      He points at me menacingly. "Keep those cookies out of your stupid mouth. Bring it up again and you'll be the next in that fucking hole, bitch."
      "Mama's boy." I taunt.
      "Brother fucker!"
       Annnd....we fight.
      Yoongi ends up shoving both of us in the hole to shut us up.