𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 4 | 𝐈𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

___

___

PART 4 | IS SHE ALRIGHT?

___

K.Doyoung sent you a message.

[Open]
Yes or No

__

Bro_DY: dongsaeng, are you alright? You did not accompany me for dinner, you must be tired.

Bro_DY: anyways did you take your medicine before you sleep?
Sent. 6:27 p.m

Bro_DY: hey, saeng, you're online, are you alright did you already eat?
Seen. 7:54 p.m

Sis_IA: yes brother, i'm alright, i already took my medicines earlier

Bro_DY: well that's good but, you did not eat anything?

Bro_DY: i went to your room before i left for my part time job to check you but i found you asleep so i just left you  kimchi fried rice and a bulgogi there on the kitchen so you could eat up once you wake up

Sis_IA: thank you bro..

Bro_DY: and uh, btw sis Soyoung wouldn't be home, she have to stay up late on her work to finish some of her papers so you take care of yourself for awhile alright?

Bro_DY: i'll be back home at 11 but don't stay up too late, you still have school tomorrow.

Sis_IA: yes bro, no problem..

Bro_DY: anyways, don't you have anything to say on me In Ah?

Sis_IA: huh? Me?

Bro_DY: yes?

Sis_IA: uhm..nothing?

Sis_IA: i don't have anything to say 

Bro_DY: really?

Bro_DY: like anything? Come on you can tell me, i wouldn't tell it to the others unless it's rlly important.

Bro_DY: sis, tell me is anything bothering you?

Sis_IA: no, nothing it's just that..

Sis_IA: just academics problems you know?

Sis_IA:  ah anyways i gtg bro, i should take my dinner and gotta do my homeworks

Bro_DY: i'm not yet convinced..i think something's wrong with you.. | message deleted.

Bro_DY: huh? Alright, eat well.

Bro_DY: don't stay up too late okay?

Sis_IA: yes bro i gtg :))

Sis_IA went offline.

Bro_DY: sigh..what's happening to you In Ah.. |message deleted.

____

K.Doyoung sent you a message request.

Accept or Decline

__

K.Doyoung: hi, you're Jihyun right?

KIMJY: uh ne

KIMJY: I am Jihyun :)

K.Doyoung: I uhm..I am In Ah's brother and..

K.Doyoung: Actually..I was just wondering how was she doing on her school? She seems super stressed and tired?

KIMJY: uh..

KIMJY: I hate to say this but, I think I might as well tell you that she was involved on an issue made by those popular famous people on the campus..

KIMJY: they're hating and bullying her without knowing that In Ah did not even done anything in the first place.

KIMJY: I HATE them

K.Doyoung: what?

K.Doyoung: does she..got bullied? Do they hurt her?

KIMJY: I.. yes, they're trying to hurt her but i am rlly trying my best to protect her with all i can

KIMJY: I don't want her to experience the same thing that happened to me before..

K.Doyoung: who started the issue?

KIMJY: uh..

KIMJY: Jung Jaehyun and..Lee Taeyong..

K.Doyoung: wtf? Those kids? Ffs they're just freshmen's along with In Ah on my Senior Days before i graduated.. |message deleted.

K.Doyoung: well...thank you for the info.

K.Doyoung: tell ur brother I wanna talk to him and his gang tomorrow at exactly 7a.m

K.Doyoung: if one of them gets late, all of them will get a suspension get it?

KIMJY: sh*t I forgot he's also famous for being the leader of anti-violence and bullying on his senior years since we're still on our freshmens years.
|message deleted

KIMJY: ah yes I..I will tell him thank you.

K.Doyoung: yes please and thank you.

K.Doyoung: please take care of my sister i beg you. Or if it gets any worse, call me alright?

KIMJY: alright I will

K.Doyoung: good.

K.Doyoung: anyways thank you again, I gtg now :)

KIMJY: uh welcome :)
Seen.

KIMJY: I wish I also got a big bro like you whose protecting her sister at all cost unlike mine's....he's selfish.. hah nvm that..they'll pay for what they did to my best friend.. | message deleted.