𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 24 | 𝐏𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞𝐝

PART 24 | PUZZLED.

______

   It was a gloomy Saturday afternoon when Doyoung decided to pay his sister a visit on her room who seems to be a bit sick and it made him worried of what was actually happening to her.

   Doyoung sighed upon seeing his younger sister reading a book and beside her was a warm cup of tea clearly made by their older sister, Krystal.

  He sat down next to her before taking her cup of tea as he took a quick sip from it. When he did, his face scrunched up from the weird taste it has. "Ew, cucumber tea?" he muttered making In Ah hummed.

"I knew you would do that so I decided to request unnie a cup of cucumber tea, taste nice right?" In Ah spoke out softly, her eyes still set on the book she held.

"Heck no. It taste like sh-"

"Come on bro, it's saturday, no curse words."

"Uh f*ck rules though," he snapped rolling his eyes in the process. "Anyways, you didn't eat lunch? how come?" Doyoung asked quickly changing the topic to what he actually came there for.

In ah hummed, "I am not in the mood tho."

"But still, you need to atleast eat something just a small amount would do than nothing."

"I am full."

"No you're not. You didn't even eat a proper breakfast earlier."

  In Ah sighed, somehow getting irritated and annoyed by her brother, "I'll eat if I wanted to eat okay? Stop telling me what to do," she snapped frustratedly.

  Doyoung stared at her in pure disbelief. "And you would expect me to let you do something that wasn't good for you?" he spoke back, annoyed from his sisters mannerless remarks.

  In Ah irritatingly rolled her eyes, "I am already old enough for heck's sake, you don't have to boss me around and tell me what to do!"

"Hey, hey what's happening in here? Why are you both shouting at each other?" Krystal confusedly asked upon entering her sister's room.

  In Ah glared at her older brother before making her way out of her room leaving both of her older siblings bewildered from her sudden attitude.

"Hey, what did you do?" Krystal asked with full authority leaving her younger brother silent. "Yah! Why aren't you answering?" she added up grabbing a throw pillow from a sofa just behind her and literally throwing it onto his direction.

  He groaned out an irritated moan by what she did. "None of your business tsk," he answered back, also making his way out from there to avoid her sisters further interrogation.

  When he finally did, Krystal sighed. "Ugh what's up with them tho? They usually not acting up like this.." she clicked her tounge before shrugging to herself.

"Maybe they're having their puberty part two?" she muttered to herself before falling in silence after she realized that what she said doesn't make sense at all. "Ugh, nevermind," she added up before excusing herself out from her sisters room eventually.

____

  In Ah sighed taking a seat on a monoblock chair by their garden to cool down herself from her heated argument with Doyoung earlier.

  She was staring into spaces when her phone suddenly vibrated and a message notification popped out.

  It was Jihyun.

______

KIMJY has sent you a message.

Open?
[Yes or No]

_____

KIMJY: are you still mad?

KIMJY: i swear In Ah, just listen for me just once will you?
Seen.

KIMJY: or if you don't want me to tell you yet, just pls, if ever Taeyong wants to see you and tell you something,

KIMJY: please listen and try to hear him out okay?
Seen.

KIMJY: not all the time you can just let things be unsolved as if it was nothing. So please, if you wanted to learn the truth behind what really happened, just please listen to us, I am begging you.
Seen.

KIMJY: but for sure, I am telling you the truth that Taeyong doesn't knew anything at all, he was framed.

KIMJY: In ah.

KIA: enough.

KIA: i don't care anymore. If you wanted to know what happened then just leave it with you, don't drag me into this, I am already exhausted and tired for all of this going through my head all at once.

KIA: give me a break please..

KIA went offline.

KIMJY: sigh.

______

   In Ah blinked a couple of times after turning her phone off. Quiet exhausted by her friend who keeps on insisting everything when infact she already knew everything and no doubt was lingering with her anymore.

  Until, her eyes suddenly saw someone outside their house.

  Her eyes lit up.

  It's Jungwoo!

__

  Doyoung's forehead creased as he stared down outside their house from his room's window to watch the two figures outside out of curiosity.

  He was actually glaring to the two figures outside talking nonchalantly yet something's quiet not right by how he noticed Jungwoo's gestures..

  He seems tensed and perhaps, anxious?

"Hmm..now, it quiet interest me to know what was actually happening again right now.."

____

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HAPPY 1.03K READS LOVELIES! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY AND GIVING THIS A CHANCE. THIS WAS VERY SURPRISING SINCE I HAD JUST PUBLISHED THIS A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO AND SOON TO BE 3 MONTHS THIS UPCOMING SEP 17 AND THIS STORY ALREADY GOT 1K READS VERY QUICK THAT'S WHY I AM VERY THANKFUL TO ALL OF YOU GUYS~

  Thank you again and godbless you all! Thank you for the support you guys~