𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 20 | 𝐇𝐞𝐫

PART 20 | HER

_____

What are these? Taeyong asked to himself.

"Hey-" In Ah's eyes widened when she saw him holding out one of her bottled anxiety pills.

She was about to snatch it out away from his grip when he unfortunately got a hold of her hands before she can even get it.

He gave her a hard stare as if he's studying her shocked expression.

"Y-yah!" In Ah stuttered with a reddened cheeks.

Taeyong gave her a confused look making her gulp on the tension that has been building up since then.

In Ah's breathe hitched as if her whole world begun to crumble in uneasiness and she was feeling uptight at the moment.

And now, she realized that he already knew too.

Taeyong blinked, "You..i-is, this yours?" he cautiously asked trying not to make his words sounds like he is judging her..

'Coz he's really not. And he doesn't want her to misunderstand him too.

In Ah breathed out a quiet sigh before darting his eyes away from him.

Anger and sadness filling up her emotions and it somehow makes her feel something weird emotion within her.

Taeyong bit his lip finally releasing his grip from her pale hands after realizing that it must hurt her by now.

"I..i don't mean to intrude but.. I am just worried..as your friend?" he somehow blurted out before realizing a thing to himself.

'wait..are we even friends at the first place? Or I am just the only one who thought of us being friends?'

He shooked his head shamefully before closing his eyes out of distress to himself. "You know what...just forget it.. I'm sorry again if it made you mad though." he mumbled out.

After a few moments of silence and In Ah still standing infront of him. He suddenly felt awkward and nervous for himself.

As he was about to say something, In Ah beat him onto it.

"I think it is fair enough if i'll tell you about my secret too I guess? But..somehow," she trailed off getting all the courage to say what she has to say. "I am a bit uncomfortable with you. I-i don't know why but, I kinda feel something weird when I am with you, i'm sorry if it's making it awkward for us."

Taeyong's forehead furrowed in confusion,"W-what? Are you really feeling awkward..around me?" he asked.

'Cause for me, J am not... It just felts right..yet somehow wrong at the same time? Is this normal?'

In ah nodded her head lowering it down in shame. "I'm sorry," She apologized.

Taeyong found it confusing as to why was she apologizing even though she hasn't done anything yet.

"Wait why are you apologizing though?" He softly asked as he stared at her pinkish face.

In ah blinked, "Well that's..I don't know? It just really felt a lot more awkward when you act so c-caring and uh, soft around me? It's totally unlike you on the university.."

Taeyong blinke,. "U-uh..i-is that so?"

"Y-yeah?"

The two fell in utter silence now that they finally heared each others side.

"You know what, i'll just walk you home alright?" Taeyong blurted out after a moment of awkward silence between the both of them.

In Ah gave him an embarrassed look before gulping. "A-are you sure?"

"I am. Who knows, maybe your brother might beat the hell out of me if i don't take you home in this late?" he shrugged.

"Oh."

"Then, shall we?"

She hummed. "A-alright.."

___

Jungwoo sighed as he gave the journal that he held, a very unpleasant look after he realized a few things just awhile ago..

He doesn't clearly own it and now he was starting to regret not returning it earlier..

'what if she finds out that I have it? She'll clearly hate me... And, and also, he might find out my plans..'

He bit his lips before fidgeting on the hem of his shirt.

"B-but what if i.." a sudden idea popped up on his mind making him pause as a small smirk made it's way up on his lips.

'I think this might help me further on keeping my plans uptight for now..'

He chuckled as he decided to finlh close the curtains on his room to call it a day however, when he was supposed to close it fully, he stopped mid-way from doing so when he spotted two figures walking just outside their house as if they're going straight home which was a few blocks away from her's.

'Taeyong and In Ah? What were they doing at this late hour?'