𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 16 | 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

PART 16 | FEELINGS

____

"Hey, you came," Jungwoo spoke out as soon as In Ah walked in inside the Coffee shop where they decided to meet.

  In Ah nodded her head shyly,"Uh yes?" she pursed her lips, tucking her loose hair onto the back of her ears.

  Jungwoo smiled, "Come on, don't be shy, it's just making this real awkward." he said making In Ah smile as she took a seat infront of him.

"So..how was your day?" Jungwoo asked tilting his head.

   In Ah's heart begun to thump since she never ever expected that this day would finally come however, look what's up right now?

  Infront of her was him. Jungwoo.

  Her first love..

  She smiled, "It's fine. Totally fine," she answered staring to his smiling angelic face.

  Jungwoo nodded his head, "Well then, shall we order now? What do you like?"

You.

  In Ah cleared her throat trying to get rid of her sick thoughts, "I..I uhm..anything?" She respond since she was really unfamiliar to the place and she's still really shy to ask for anything especially from him.

  Jungwoo gave her a smile, "May i ask, do you like Caffe Latte or Caffe Americano?"

  Her eyes lit up upon hearing the word, 'Caffe Latte' since her brother Doyoung always bought her the same thing every Sunday's and it became as her favourite drink by now.

"I guess I can have Caffe Latte?" She happily responded making Jungwoo smile.

"Very well, I'll go and order now?"

"Sure thing go on," she joyfully answered with a wide smile on her face.

__

"Well you see, I am getting a little interested on making a journal and from what I learned from our psychology class, it may help us on our daily basis." Jungwoo explained as he slowly shaked the cup of caffe americano on his hand however, In Ah's really not paying attention to him at all and instead, she's just busy admiring him.

  Weird but, she really find him and the way he talk attractive and it's not helping her at all.

  The way his voice seemed to be so soothing and soft made it more attractive to her.

"Hey, you there In ah?"

  She immediately snapped away from her trance blinking in the process as she confusedly looked at him, "H-huh?"

"I just asked something were you listening?" he asked softly.

  She shamefully cleared her throat, "Actually, what was that? Sorry, I was just thinking about something. Mian." She shamefully replied scratching the back of her nape anxiously.

  Jungwoo chuckled, "It's alright anyways," he started. "I have someone who really likes me and I don't know? I somewhat doesn't know how to reject her since she's really polite and decent but, J just can't really like her back.. perhaps,what should I do?" he asked making In Ah pause and taken a back.

  S-someone?? Someone likes him? A polite and decent one?

  Her expression dropped before showing him a fake smile, "U-uh..maybe you could try and give her a chance?" she straightforwardly answered quickly grabbing her drink as she quickly took a full sip on it to cool down herself from being jealous.