𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐑𝐎 | 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝

OUTRO | WHERE IT ALL STARTED

__________

   In Ah tied her semi short hair as the fresh windy air surrounding her decided to intervene while she was busy writing something under the shade of a tree where she was sitting at the moment. It was her usual place and to her luck the university garden was just a few distance away from her classroom.

   It was break time and luckily, their next class was still an hour later after their break since their professor aren't around.

  She sighed.

__

  Taeyong huffed as he hastily tore out and crumple the unnecessary pages of his journal while he was sitting on a bench just outside the garden, a few distance away from In Ah too.

  As he was busy doing his messy work, he realized something. He paused as he opened the last paper he crumpled up and read what was inside it.

  “Why can't I be atleast stronger though? I totally hate women, atleast why can't they be a little bit of considerate though? My mom, my sister

  “Why can't I be atleast stronger though? I totally hate women, atleast why can't they be a little bit of considerate though? My mom, my sister...ugh this is totally absurd, why can't I even man up and fight for my will though? Why do always women win and why can't I say anything when mom and noona scolds me though? This is totally unfair. T^T.”

  His face cringe upon reading what he wrote 6 months ago. He can still clearly remember that time when her sister and mom scolded him for drinking up 'til late as if he has no school the next day.

  Well atleast before, he was always sober and clearly capable atleast to go home but that one was hellish since he really got drunk fully to the point where her sister and mom has to even go and get him from Jaehyun's House.

  Seriously though, I am totally and really really afraid of my mom and Noona when they scold, I am totally weak and helpless when it comes to them.. also my dad, he couldn't do anything as well since he was just like me..he's also afraid of my mom..

  Ugh, talk about whom i've got my genes with..

  He sighed, "Well I gotta admit it's my fault though--OH FREAK!" his eyes widened when the crumpled paper he held, flew away when a sudden wave of strong wind passed by.

  As he was about to run after it, his eyes widened when he saw where it landed.

__

  In Ah flinched in surprise when a strange paper landed exactly on her lap. She closed her book to get it and read what was inside it out of curiosity.

   Her forehead creased upon reading the strange letter who flee and landed on her.

   She chuckled by what she had read.

  What is this? A letter made by an eight year old grumpy and scaredy child?

   She sat up and was about to find any trashcan near her to throw the letter she found however, a hand suddenly reached out and stopped her.

   She immediately turned to face the person whose behind her and that's when she came face to face with the person who she did not expect.

   It was Taeyong..

   The wind blew on the surroundings as dead leaves from above the tree fell against them as if it has something yet to say and as if it means something to the both of them...

  And at that moment, the both of them didn't knew that their Love Story has already started...

  All because of that one crampled paper, with His Secret in it. That's how they met, and that's how their story started...

  All because of His and Her Secrets..

~End~