𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 22 | 𝐌𝐢𝐬-𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

PART 22 | MIS-UNDERSTANDINGS

_____

L.TY sent you a message.

Read?
[Yes or No]

______

L.TY: HEYYYY

L.TY: what's up In Ah??????

L.TY: did you get home safe?

seen.

L.TY: wait,

L.TY: is something wrong In Ah? What's up??

L.TY: Are you not feeling well?

L.TY: should i get you something? Are you alright?

KIA: taeyong

KIA: can u like, stop acting like you really care for me?

KIA: i don't literally understand you just now. Why are you being like this?

KIA: i did nothing to you and yet you did that to me, i am totally disappointed fr

KIA: pls, just..

L.TY: hey..wdym?

L.TY: what did i do? Did i hurt you? or anything? I mean, you can just tell me and i'll apologize

L.TY: i mean it In Ah.

L.TY: i don't understand what's up?

L.TY: i'm sorry if i ever did something on you. I totally apologize for anything that i did that made you mad right now.

KIA: see? So you're now apologizing?

KIA: that made me question you even more Taeyong.

KIA: tell me,

KIA: do you really treat me as your friend?

L.TY: i do.

L.TY: but listen In ah, i don't see you as my friend tho, because you know what? I actually...

L.TY: should i tell her already?? Sh*t. |message delete.

KIA: wth is he saying? | Message deleted.

KIA: hah, enough of this sh*t right here Lee Taeyong. I have enough of giving you my trust and giving you a second chance but i guess, we should stop this things right here and right now.

KIA: for the sake of us.

KIA: let's just treat each other as strangers shall we? Just like the old days, i think we should be better off as strangers.

Like what we are  supposed to be
actually..

KIA: thank you and farewell..

KIA has blocked you.

You can no longer reply to this conversation.

_______

"Hey? Are you okay In Ah? You look so gloomy? Did you take your pills?" Jihyun asked worriedly as she gave her friend a confused and worried look.

In Ah just gave her a soft half smile before she motioned her to come with her somewhere. Since they still have 30 minutes of free time that day with their philosophy professor not showong up, they decided to come upstairs and unto the rooftop.

Jihyun stayed quiet for a moment after they finally arrived on the silent rooftop as the fresh breeze air made her long and In Ah's semi-short hair sway.

In Ah closed her eyes as she held onto the railings creating a calm and fresh vibe for the both of them. Not until, Jihyun noticed how a small tear dropped from In Ah's eyes the moment she looked at her.

The tears continued to fall down continuously and her lips also began to twitch until it started to quiver at last.

She sobbed. A silent pained sobbed which made Jihyun worried and reached out to give her a big tight hug patting her shoulders like she usually do.

"Shush, it's okay, everything's gonna be alright. Just cry it all out, i know you can do it," she muttered down on her friend's ears as she continued to shake in between her cries.

After a moment of silence and her painful sobs, she finally calmed down. She took a deep breathe after inhaling and exhaling a couple of times.

Jihyun gave her a worried look. "Are you okay now? Tell me what happened, i'll gladly listen," she spoke out, a little bit of worried and confused hinting on her own voice.

In Ah gave her a sorrowful look. "Jihyun, am i a horrible friend?"

Jihyun blinked upon hearing her bewildering question. "No," she straightforwardly spoke out. "You never did and if you've ever done a terrible mistake before, then it doesn't make you any horrible. People make mistakes and no one's perfect that's why it doesn't make you a horrible one if you ever did. Don't ever think of yourself as one." Jihyun spoke out herself.

In Ah blinked before wiping her almost dried tears. "Jihyun..I wanted to tell you something and I wanted you to tell me what you think, can you? Please, just this once??" She asked with a disheartened look that was seemingly noticeable on her puffy red eyes..

Jihyun sighed before nodding.. "Sure."

And at that moment, In Ah finally spoke out and shared her train of thoughts and confessions towards the only person she had her mind on since that night..

Lee Taeyong.