𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 17 | 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

PART 17 | SECRET

______

   Jungwoo sighed as he walked home by himself after he and In Ah had their meet-up earlier.

  He sighed as he put down his hands down to his pockets as the thoughts of what happened earlier never left his mind.

  He was really, really amused to what her reaction was to his question awhile ago and how she casually answered his question boldly which he really find confusing since he knew that she really likes him..

  And also, the funny thing was, he only just made up what he said to her earlier however, seems like, she really took it seriously.

  He released a sigh as his eyes wandered to the orange-red hues plastered beautifully on the sky since the sun already begun to set.

  He paused as his eyes suddenly came across a familiar glasses shop wherein inside, he saw two familiar figures.

  It was Taeyong and In Ah staring at each other with their faces quiet close...

  His eyebrows knitted as confusion started to form on his head, "Why are they together?" he muttered under his breathe.

' From their stares at each other, I can clearly sense that they probably l-like--no, no it's not like that...I know Taeyong wasn't that fond for girls..I mean, I think he's more likely comfortable with guys around him from what I've read on her Journal--'

  He scrunched up his face as he tried to shake of his thoughts.

  He returned his look onto their direction however they were no longer there..

  He sighed...

' Well I better not care and interfere with them.. and also, I think Taeyong wouldn't make anything that can make my plans go to ruin..he should better not.'

______

Lee.TY sent you a message.
Open
[Yes or No]

_____

Lee.TY: HEYY JULIET

KIA: wtaf?

KIA: whose Juliet?

KIA: is that your girlfriend?

KIA: ah! HAHAHA that's impossible, you're only interested on boys, I  remembered :P

Lee.TY:

TY: