𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 30 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

PART 30 | HIS AND HER SECRETS

_____

   In Ah paced back and forth feeling nauseous as ever while the countdown for her self made book being published through a publishing company and being sold through those different book stores out there, has now started.

   It was 11:34 in the afternoon and yet Taeyong wasn't anywhere to be found since he still have a scheduled photoshoot on her sisters company and that day his schedules are really tight.

   It's been almost 5 years since In Ah and Taeyong had their relationship and yet, every year, they had just gotten a lot more stronger and stronger every time. With the help of the hardships that they have solved through together, they manage to make it even more stronger than before..

  In Ah sat down taking a deep breathe, inhaling and exhaling numerous times to get rid of her nervousness and anxiety.

   Her eyes traveled on the timer on her side table while it ticks from time to time. Now, she only have 23 minutes left 'til her book will soon to be sold out there through the different book stores in Seoul.

 Now, she only have 23 minutes left 'til her book will soon to be sold out there through the different book stores in Seoul

  With cold hands, she reached out to get her phone before she begun to type something on it.

_____

To: Yongiee

Nahnah: heyyyy, i'm nervousss

Yongiee: whyyy tho?

Nahnah: the book, it will be out soonnn.

Yongiee: hahhaha, why would you worry tho? It's great!

Yongiee: anyways, i already pre-ordered 5 of them! :D

Nahnah: wait what????

Y

ongiee: the title is great also!

Yongiee: His Secret was a great title, how'd you come up with that???

Nahnah: you see, i wrote that book base on what happened to us 5 years ago and uhm 👉👈

Nahnah: yeah, you are the protagonist :D

Yongiee: and you are the antagonist??? :P