𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 18 | 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞

PART 18 | SOMEONE

_____

KJW sent you a message.

Open
[Yes or No]

_____

KJW: In Ah

KJW: i've been dying to ask you about something and i think, i might ask you now that i am having the courage to do so

KJW: so i..i was wondering if you like me?

KIA: what..? |message deleted.

KIA: huh? Who told you that..?

KJW: someone..

KJW: close to you...

KJW: i'm sorry In Ah | message deleted.

KIA: what?

KIA: who?

KIA: is it Jihyun? N-no..she wouldn't do that.. | message deleted.

KIA: ah..

KIA: lol, i don't like you..

KIA: i mean, i like you only as a friend..that's it..

KIA: you're so weak In Ah..you're so weak.. | message deleted.

KJW: In Ah.

KJW: u know, u can tell me anything.

KJW: infact, we're friends right? And also, i wouldn't be mad about you

KJW: our friendship would still remain the same, i promise

KIA: how can you say that?

KIA: you know what, i don't rlly understand your point. What's up with you huh?

KIA: and please tell me who told you that and why the hell would he/she so nosy about my life huh?

KJW: i'm sorry.

KJW: i was also confused about it and i was just wondering if it is true or not

KJW: perhaps i only had just made you mad, i apologize In Ah

KIA: i mean, it's alright to ask but why the hell would someone spread someone's secret tho? And why TH would you tell others privacy huh?

KJW: alright, calm down, calm down

KJW: but seriously, is it really true? I mean sorry to interfere but i was just curious about it.

KJW: please?

KIA: fine..

KIA: i like you.

KIA: however, now? I think it's way better to stay as friends i think so?

KJW: oh..

KJW: hahaha

KIA: yeah, i mean, i already knew that, i might not get a chance so it's alright..

KIA: i only like you anyways :>

KJW: i see..

KJW: i didn't think that things would be so easy for me now that i think i know what's her reasons behind this.. she only like me because the one she really love is..hah, nvm i am really lucky tsk. | message deleted.

KIA: yeah..

KIA: anyways, care to tell me who told you about it and how?

KJW: well

KJW: i don't want to spoil anything yet but i might say,

KJW: it's someone from neoboys

KJW: welp, it may be someone close to you or not.

KJW: i'll just leave it for you to discover yourself.

KJW: sorry and i gotta go now.

KIA: huh?

KIA: wait!!

KJW went offline.

KIA: hah.. who the hell was he reffering to? And why..why does he have to make this even more complicated for me?? Just..just why Jungwoo? What are your true intentions about this? Are you really my friend? | message deleted.

KIA: and to think...someone from the neoboys has my journal since how could they possibly knew about it when the only thing that i had just shared my personal thoughts was my one and only journal?? | message deleted.

KIA: hah..to the person who had my journal, please, just please i hope you had your own reasons and please...just please, don't be someone whom i am close with...or else, i think i might not forgive you that easily... | message deleted.