𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 5 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

____

____

PART 5 |CONFRONTATION

____

  Silence ingulfed the whole dining table as Doyoung and In Ah were both taking their breakfast.

   In Ah's head hung low while she slowly poke the last piece of sausage on her plate.

   Doyoung noticed her doing that thing so he worriedly take glance on her every second yet, she still continues to poke the sausage which gets him uncomfortable for a moment.

"You don't like the sausage?" he spoke making her head snap up.

"H-huh?"

   Doyoung confusedly furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "I just asked if you don't like the sausage? You're just poking that poor sausage for almost a minute just now?"

  In Ah's mouth agape before awkwardly shaking her head, "U-uh no, it's fine..it's delicious," she responded quickly biting the said sausage in just one bite.

  Doyoung sighed putting down his utensils and drinking his last sip of coffee down before clasping his hand.

"I don't have my class in Law School today so maybe I can drive you off to your school now, that would save you some money right?"

   In Ah blinked before gulping, "U-uh I can go by myself oppa, you can just rest here-"

"No, no I want to accompany you and," he paused smirking, "I wanna know some of your schoolmates and maybe have some quick talk with them?" he added making In Ah gulp in a sudden rush of uneasiness.

"Y-you don't have to do it tho-"

"But I want to. I missed my school so maybe I could pay it a little visit just for a moment right?" he said when infact, he already knew what was inside her head and what was making her nervous just now.

   He then stared and observe her for a moment before sighing.

  He gave her a worried expression.

"When will you tell me that you're getting a lot of hates and a lot of bullies huh?" he spoke frankly making her sister surprise by his sudden question.

   She gulped, "W-what do you mean-"

"What? Don't play dumb on me In Ah, I know you and I knew there's a LOT of people getting you involved on an issue that you don't even want to get involved with, am I right?"

   In Ah lowered her head, biting her lip in shame for keeping things from her brother. She depressingly nodded her head, finally surrending to her brother.

"Y-yes."

"And you know how much I hated people who are making false rumours and bullying right?"

"Yes."

"Good so now, let me do my job okay? Just trust me and everything will gonna be fine and sort out okay?"

  In Ah nodded her head. She then sough, "Alright.."

____

"Wtf isn't he Kim Doyoung the Hot famous Senior since we're just freshmen?? Omg omg."

"Oh he's with that In Ah? Wtf last time it's Taeyong and now it's Oppa Doyoung? What a slut."

"Yeah she's a real bitch-"

   The nosy woman was then cutted off from continuing her words when Doyoung glances at her making her pause and widened her eyes.

   He then sends her a quick glare before eyeing her up and down.

"You're calling my sister a bitch? How about you? What do you call yourself? Does the way you dress makes you any different from that word?" he bluntly commented making the girl gasp in embarrassment as the people around them started to murmur different things out of nowhere.

"He's her brother? How come?"

"Sh*t she literally just step on a hella complicated path."

"F*ck she's f*cked up."

   Different murmurings of incoherent words was then fastly silenced when someone shouted  a sentence from the entrance.

"THEY'RE HERE!"

  All of the heads was then fast focused onto the silenced hall when a group of boys started to walk in and the only sound that they all can hear was the clicking of their shoes on the floor.

   Doyoung smirked as he was the last one to turn his head to face the direction of the persons he has been waiting...

  He then sighed before flashing them a smirk whilst he one by one identify each one of them..

Seo Young Ho,
Lee Donghyuck,
Lee Minhyung,
Nakamoto Yuta,
Moon Taeil,
Jung Jaehyun,
Kim Jungwoo.

  His eyebrows furrowed in confusion when he noticed that there's still one person that was not present and he clearly knew who he was.

   He casually raised his eyebrows. "Where's Lee Taeyong?" he asked tilting his head to Jaehyun who has his poker face on.

  He shrugged, "Do i look like I knew?"

"Oh what's up? What's with the faces people?" A voice suddenly interrupted making the crowd gasp.

   Doyoung smirked,"Well well you're late..I suppose you wanted to have a suspension?"

   Taeyong smirked, "You can't make me."

  Doyoung snickered annoyed by his cockiness, "Well yes I can. I can always tell your sister..or worse your parents," Doyoung warned making Taeyong clench his hand as he heared the word 'sister' and 'parents'

"What do you want?"

"I want to have a talk with you..and also you mister Jung Jaehyun."

"Well then,"Taeyong paused biting his inside cheek. "Fine let's talk," he gave up making Doyoung smirk in delight.

    He then took one last glance to his sister and to her friend Jihyun, "If anyone dares to badmouth or hurt you, tell me right away okay?"

"Y-yes.."

"Good," he then gave a Taeyong a glare before going ahead of him, bumping his shoulder on purpose. "Follow me."