𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 28 | 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬

PART 28 | GUILT AND SCARS

❝𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦. 

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦..

  𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵.. ❞

_____

  A hard sharp slap made it's way up on to Jungwoo's pale cheeks which In Ah gave him.

"How.dare.you," she muttered under her breathe. She seems cold yet boiling mad inside.

   Jungwoo was left speechless of what she did while the pain was still stinging on his cheeks trying to sink in what actually happened just now.

  In Ah's hand clenched trying to refrain herself from doing any further thing that might hurt him more and instead, she was trying all of her best to get herself together.

"Jungwoo, I have admired you since then, I was captivated by your smile, your attitude, you social skills, the way you approach other people and make all of them smile all the time. I totally liked you before but then, I realized I don't even deserve someone whose a total opposite of me, a loner, an introverted girl, my attitude. All of me was totally opposite from you. I was insecure when I knew that you already got a girl, she's pretty actually but I don't even know what's her reason why she broke up with you and why would she even tell you that it's Taeyong fault even though it's not and he has nothing to do with it," In Ah spoke out pursing her lips before breathing out a pathetic sigh.

"I am envious of her and I knew, you knew that. But, creating this kind of mess doesn't make sense at all. You seek revenge? For what? To hurt Taeyong? Honestly speaking that's typically pointless and pathetic to do Jungwoo. He did nothing and actually why would you be mad at him huh? Because you can't be him? Or because you felt insecure-"

"FINE! I DO! I AM INSECURE I AM PATHETIC BUT IS LOVING SOMEONE WRONG? DOES BEING HURT FORBIDDEN? HUH?!" Jungwoo snapped as his eyes began to water.

  That's it. He finally admitted it.

  In Ah huffed out a sigh. "Still, why would you do that huh? Would it make anything go back as it is before? Does it can make anything different from before Jungwoo?!" In Ah snapped back punching him hard enough on his chest.

  Jungwoo's head hung low from what she said. Guilt and hatred to himself gushed through him after realizing that what she had said was indeed true he is selfish and full of hatred.

   The pain she did to him physically wasn't enough compared on what he did to her..

  He hurted her emotionally and tricked her making her believe on his gibberish and false accusation to the person he knew that she cared for..

  He was selfish and a sinner to make her hate someone she loved..

   And now, he felt ashamed and guilty after he realized what she must have felt and gone through to hate someone she gave her trust with..

  He was being childish and not thinking right before doing something pointless to the point that he almost destroy their relationship..

   In Ah breathed in and out. "I hate you. Very, very much," she muttered coldy yet still enough and clear for him to hear.

  As she was about to walk out and leave, Jungwoo's hand came in contact with her when he reached out to stop her midway.

   She flinched from the sudden contact before harshly his hand away from her's. She gave him a glare.

"Jungwoo-"

"I-i'm s-sorry-"

"Stop apologizing if you're only doing that because of the guilt. Your apologies doesn't make anything change. The scar you left me will always be a permanent one symbolizing the times that you hurted me," she blinked giving him a cold smile. "I will never ever forget about it.."

  That was her last words before she left him there..

  His eyes were in tears when he stared on the night sky above him.

"Hah, I knew this time would come. I have no rights to feel hurt this way." he chuckled painfully,"Come to think of it, in the first place, I am the one who started this," he smiled painfully.

"I deserve this.."

_____

KJW sent you 3 messages.

Read?
[Yes or No]

KJW: In Ah..

KJW: I'm sorry..

KJW: thank you for making me realize the things that I did you wrong... I'm sorry again.. Thank you...

MARK AS UNREAD
[YES | NO]

_____

BLOCK?
[YES OR NO]

______

"In this way, maybe I can slowly forgive him despite all the things that he did to me...to us. I hope everything will be okay after this. After what happened. I hope that the Guilt and Scars can heal us with the help of forgiveness as time pass by..I hope we can slowly move on from this. Move on and go on with life without hatred..."