𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 29 | 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬

PART 29 |
COURTSHIP AND APPROVALS.

___

❝𝘋𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺.
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦
𝘐’𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸
𝘊𝘶𝘻 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦
𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭
𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶
(𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵’𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶)
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦
𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭.❞

______

"Hey, what's up?" In ah spoke out as soon as she sat down next to Taeyong.

   She shyly passed him a cup of tea which he hesitantly took. "T-thanks," he stuttered taking a sip from his cup full of warm tea.

  In Ah took a very deep breathe as her eyes stared upon the sunny sky above them. "It's been 3 days since it happened, won't you wanna say anything to me?" she asked taking a look at his side features which she find so fondly handsome.

   His jawline was so defined and, and-

  Her eyes reached his exposed neck making her gulp from a sudden feeling gushing through her stomach.

   Taeyong felt her hard stare on him yet he didn't mind to face her or else he might be flustered by her again.. and he don't want to make an embarrassment out of himself that's why he remained motionless.

"U-uhmm..anyways, I'm sorry Yong," she quickly paused from what she had just said. Her cheeks tinting red after realizing that it must have sounded so weird for him.

   Taeyong's head turned to her upon hearing what she said. "H-hold on, can you..repeat what you just said?"

   In Ah blinked. "Y-Yong?"

   Taeyong's cheeks reddened quickly as he averted his ayes away from her. His heart beating very fast to the point where he thinks that it might probably burst out anytime.

"W-wait it does sound so weird right?" In Ah stuttered turning fully red.

"Y-yeah but, it sound n-nice though." Taeyong replied back still not sparing her a look as well as In Ah did, for she was totally embarrassed for herself too.

"Aish, why are you both like this though? Why don't you just confess to each other you weaklings-OUCH!"

"Mind your own life you dimwit!"

  Both of their heads turned onto where the direction of the voice came from and that's when they saw Johnny being chased away by Doyoung with a slipper on his hand.