𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 21 | 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

PART 21 | BETRAYAL

____

KJW has sent you a message.

Read?
[Yes or No]

____

9:17p.m.

KJW: hey?

KJW: i saw you on the street earlier, u are with Taeyong?

KIA: ah yeah?

KIA: why..tho?

KJW: i must say..

KJW: you shouldn't go with him everytime..he's somewhat, weird ya know?

KJW: u don't know, maybe he has lots of secrets? Dirty secrets perhaps?

KIA: wdym?

KJW: i, wanted to tell you something important In Ah.

KJW: would you like to hear it?

KIA: what?

KIA: why so sudden?

KIA: wdym?

KJW: yesterday,

KJW: i caught him reading something..

KJW: it has your name on it

KIA: what??

KJW: perhaps, a journal?

KJW: a violet small journal.

KJW: it seems so suspicious so i decided to take a look somehow closer and then, i saw it.

KJW: are you sure that, you don't actually own some type of journal and, lost it?

KIA: uh

KIA: i actually owned a journal

KIA: sorry if i kept it a secret and uhm, i also lost it

KIA: are you really sure that.. Taeyong has it?

KJW: yeah

KJW: he usually has it on his bag so you can eventually check it out to confirm..

KJW: sh*t, now i really has to think of a way to sabotage him. | message deleted.

KIA: is that, for sure?

KIA: pls tell me u are not lying or what right?

KIA: i..don't rlly want to directly confront him without having the assurance that he has it.

KIA: i am not like that, and i am sure he has his reasons too if ever..

KIA: he better be. | message delete.

KJW: right, but listen,

KJW: do not worry, whatever it takes and what ever happens, i'll be always right here, for now i can assure you that he has it.

KJW: anyways, i gotta go now, i guess you can call me anytime if you need some help? For sure i can help you with anything for as long as i can.

KJW: see ya tom, In Ah :))

KIA: yeah..thanks.

KIA: see you tom.. ^^

___

It was a usual break time on the Univeristy when Jungwoo decided to sneak in inside the classroom of Taeyong. He sneakily walk upfront where Taeyong's seat was in, as he secured the hallway outside the room first to assure that no one will gonna see what he was about to do and when it was somehow finally a bit deserted outside the hallway since the students were all at the cafeteria that time, he finally did his plan.

He quickly opened Taeyong's bag before he sneakily dropped off the purple journal placing it to the back part of his bag. And when he finally succeeded on doing so, he immediately made his way out of the class room before other students may come in.

   When he finally accomplished his plan, he breathed out a sigh before he decided to do his second step..

He smirked.

__

  In Ah blinked after all the confirmation she had done..

A few minutes ago, she met Jungwoo on the cafeteria and was about to greet him good morning, however, he eventually cutted her off saying that he has something he wanted to let her see.

And that's when it happened..

He escorted her back to her's and Taeyong's classroom before he motioned her to check his belonging's.

At first, she was hesitant to do it since she respected his privacy but Jungwoo just gave her a look.

"He decided to interfere with your privacy too when he decided to read your's too. Isn't unfair?" he remarked which made her changed her mind after a second thoughts.

  When she finally did opened his bag, she eventually found her belongings inside it. She was left speechless for a moment but her eyes speak the disappointment she felt.

  Her eyes met his.

"Jungwoo... Thank you for telling me," she spoke out sounding a bit distant and bitter.

   Upon hearing those words came out from her mouth, Jungwoo's lips twitched but he totally tried his hardest not to smile to disguise his plan's success.

  He gave her a saddened look before inching a bit closer to give her a small hug. "Don't worry, I'll help you get your own paybacks In Ah." he muttered on her ears sending a weird sensation down onto her spine.

   But that time, all she was thinking about was the disappointment and betrayals after the things that she, and Taeyong had gone through for the past few days..

  The friendships... She thinks that it was all just fake and mayhaps just Taeyong's way to cover up his doings.

  And she hated the fact that she grew a bit attached to that someone who she eventually knew as the person she was greatly disappointed with..

  She slowly nodded, "Sure.."

   Jungwoo's lips formed into a small smirk upon hearing her response..

  What a shame..you guys are just too much alike tsk tsk..