5𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 | 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲?

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

"Wait what? Who told you?" In Ah whispered said as she stared confused to her boyfriend, Taeyong.

  Taeyong shrugged, "Mark told me himself," he replied.

  In Ah blinked, "For real though?"

"Yeah, Mark is planning to-"

"Yah! Hyung!" Mark shouted running fastly to cover up Taeyong's mouth as his face turned fully red.

  In Ah gave him a confused look, totally un-aware of what's actually happening with the both of them.

"What's up with you..?" she asked.

  Mark's face blushed even more. "Actually uhm--uh," he stuttered biting his lip,"Will you promise me you'll never laugh as to what I'll say?"

  In Ah hummed, "Actually, I can't promise, It depends?"

  Mark pouted, "Noona please, can this be just between us three?"

  In Ah hummed, "Ofcourse, unless it's something, ya know? Illegal?" she shrugged.

  Mark shooked his head. "N-no. It's not! Well uhm, actually, I wanted to treat Mina out and uhm...yeah?"

  Taeyong smiled weirdly at him as he tried to keep his laughter but failed anyways, "And?" he snickered.

"Wait huh? What do you mean?" In ah asked giving him a look.

  Taeyong motioned Mark to continue but it was actually visible that he was still hesitant to speak up

  In ah pursed her lips, brows knitted as she noticed how Mark's cheeks began to reddened again for the second time.

"Were you perhaps...?" she trailed off, "Do you like Mina?" In Ah continued making Taeyong burst out into a fit of laughter.

"Woah, I didn't know my girlfriend could be so witty, my admiration just increased," Taeyong chortled out.

   In Ah gave him a glare,"Shut up Taeyong."

"Make me."

   In Ah did not even hesitate to give him a smack, "I did, happy now?"

  Taeyong faked a cry, "My adoration just decreased," he remarked making In Ah glare at him even more.

"Just shut up."

  Mark blinked as he watch the two shamelessly bicker infront of him.

  He awkwardly scratch the back of his neck, "Uhm..will you guys...stop bickering for a moment?"

"NO!" Taeyong cried out as In Ah gave him yet another smack in the shoulder.

"Ugh, stop acting like a baby, Taeyong-ah. Let Mark talk first will you?"

  Taeyong grumpily rolled his eyes. His lips forming into a pout which made In Ah even more annoyed.

"Fine," he surrendered.

  In Ah hummed, "Very well. Anyways, go on Mark, go on and talk. And you shut up Tae."

  Mark pursed his lips, "Well, actually..."

__

"So you mean, you have a crush on Mina but you don't really know how to deal with it?" In Ah's face scrunched, "This is...horribly terrible."

"I know right? I just, dont really understand what and how to do things."

  In Ah sighed, "I can't say that you are on the point where you are already inlove. You are just perhaps, crushing on her? Well I don't actually know though, what do you see in her that makes you flattered and adore her? Care to tell us?"

  Mark bit his lower lips, "She's cute. She's matured and is a good listener. It's just that, she always listen to what my problems and she usually give me advices. I found it attractive."

   Taeyong blinked as he scooted closer to his girlfriend, whispering something to her ear, "He's inlove."

  In Ah cleared her throat, "Well, I suppose, you try confessing?" she spoke out reffering to Mark.

"Actually, I tried, but," Mark trailed off scratching the back of his neck, "I was too nervous she might think that I am just pulling a prank."

  Taeyong groaned, "Ah jinjja, you are Mark Lee ya know?"

"Yeah I know?"

   Taeyong scrunched his face up, "Nevermind."

  In Ah puffed out a sigh, "I have a suggestion."

  Mark's eyes straight up went to look at her, "And it is?"

"You are an author and you like to write songs right? Why don't you make her one?" In ah suggested, "Ah wait, try confessing first then, ask her if she'll agree if you court her?"

  Taeyong nod, "I agree."

  Mark breathed in and sough, "Well, can you both help me?"

  In ah and Taeyong both nodded their heads with a visible smile on their faces.

"Of course, anything for our Baby."

Mark's face cringed after hearing those words,"Well actually, I have something I wanted to do. I think it will be much more interesting."

  In Ah raised her right brow, "And that is?"

  Mark smiled, "How about some secret letters?"

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Author's Note:

FIRST OF, I wanted to say thank you for those who are reading this, it's been awhile now since I actually started this story, (5 months) and I just wanted to say thanks for you all who had helped me reach this kind of milestone that I did not actually expect. LOVE YA GUYZ!

SECOND, Yeah? Yow? This chapter is actually unplanned, I just wrote down my ideas with the plot I made a few months ago. Like, it has been there on my storage box inside my head for a few months until, I decided to do this.

  I just want to tell you all that, this upcoming 2021 in spring, I'll be publishing a new book with Mark and Mina as the protagonists so, I hope you all look forward for it! It will be a sequel of this book and it will be somehow connected to this but the difference is that, the protagonists will be Mark and Mina. :))

  Question: why not publish it this winter?

  Welp actually, I still have an on-going book to finish so go check it out, Its Title is: Sweet But Psycho a Nakamoto Yuta fanfiction so, If you are interested, go check it out! Though, it is not connected to this story, it will be a pleasure if you check it out along with my another Completed fanfiction entitled: Nine Ways to Move On it is a Kim Dongyoung Fanfiction. I hope you go and check it out you guys.

  Eitherway, THANK YOU AGAIN AND STAY SAFE ALWAYS GUYS!❣️