2. Academy of Hopes & Dreams

Hiyoko's eyes widened in bewilderment as she stared up at the tall building where she would spend her next few years. "Well there's no use waiting, I guess" she thought to herself as she walked along the stone path leading to the gates, the pink haired boy followed further on behind. He seemed even more nervous than she was.

The gates had opened, welcoming Hiyoko and Kazuichi with open arms. But not just the building itself. "HELLO AND WELCOME TO HOPES PEAK ACADEMY!" The voice boomed at the two like thunder, the voice came from a tall but long, black haired boy in a tight white uniform. "I AM KIYOTAKA ISHIMARU, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME TAKA. IM A SECOND YEAR AT THIS HUMBLE ACADEMY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR NEXT FEW YEARS HERE!" Taka's voice wasn't any quieter the second time he spoke, so Hiyoko did what she thought was necessary "Can you shut the hell up pigbarf? You're so fucking loud idiot! Do you ever shut up or is that just your default mode?"

Kiyotaka just stood, stunned and obviously taken back by the short first year girl. "I-" kazuichi sounded just as stunned as Taka but unlike the tall second year, kazuichi's voice trembled in fear.

"Th-that's no way to treat your seniors! I apologise for my volume but that was extremely unethi-" Hiyoko pushed passed Taka before he could even finish his sentence. Kazuichi followed awkwardly, apologising to Taka on his way.

"Why are you following me you pedo?" Hiyoko swiftly turned on her heel in an instant, suddenly facing a surprised kazuichi. "Uh- I'm not? I'm just going to my class, you just so happen to be going the same way I guess. I think we might be in the same class." Hiyoko calmed down a bit after kazuichis response but her worry didn't come to a halt. Men had followed her more times she could count, following her home or backstage, trying to flirt and seduce her after her dance shows. It had now become a routine almost. Men were scary to Hiyoko as she knew her small demeanour wouldn't be able to fight them off if they ever went to far. Hiyoko once again banished the thoughts of her past from her mind as she walked into her new classroom. Her new life had officially started.

Sorry this chapter was really boring but trust me next chapter will be a lot better I promise!♡︎