13. Someome who knows

Two weeks had past since Mahiru hadn't let Hiyoko sit with her, but now it had happened more than just once. Again and again the redhead picked Hajime and Kazuichi over Hiyoko, filling the shirt blonde with slight rage and disappointment.

What do they have that I don't?

Why do they matter more to her?

Why am I not the one?!

The one...Hiyoko's blatant crush on the ultimate photographer hadn't diminished even when Mahiru sat with Hajime and Kazuichi, in fact, it just made her miss her more. Every night they would talk together in either the living room or one of their bedrooms after the others had gone to sleep. The short blonde knew that the redhead hadn't replaced her, and they still spent a majority of their time together, for Hiyoko, it wasn't enough.

She longed for Mahiru's undivided attention. All she wanted, was for Mahiru Koizumi to like her back.

"Hey Yoko you in there??" Ibuki Mioda was only a few inches away from Hiyoko, leading her to fall back a little from fright. "Dont scare me like that you ugly pigshit!" Sitting back up and pouting Hiyoko turned her head the opposite way to ignore the musician "Sorry roomie! You just weren't answering or anything and Ibuki was getting worried!" "Ugh... it's fine I guess just don't go so close to me like that again." Hiyoko continued to pour as Ibuki sat back down on the wooden school bench they sat at together.

"Sooo... Yoko... Ibuki has a question for you" Ibuki swung her legs around in anticipation, waiting impatiently to ask Hiyoko her question. "Mmh?"

"Do you have a crush on Mahiru?"

The blonde dancer was paralysed, unable to even reply, or move, or anything. She simply sat in silence hoping the ground could swallow her up.
How does she know?
Is it that obvious?
Did she just notice or did someone tell her something?
What the fuck do I say?

Hiyokos mind raced only just faster than her heart, and yet Ibuki didn't notice, she simply tilted her head ever so slightly in confusion? "Hiyoko? Do you like her?"

"NO! WELL UH- NO" the blonde pretty much shouted, catching the attention of five nearby students. She couldn't see herself but she just knew her face was bright red. Ibuki only giggled. "You do don't you! Ibuki knew it!" Ibuki continued to giggle, obviously proud of noticing Hiyokos feelings towards the photographer. "No! You don't know anything you ugly smelly bitch!" Hiyoko tried to deny it but she already knew that even though Ibuki wasn't the smartest, she wasn't blind either.
"It was kinda obvious ynkow" The musician continued. "You should see the way you look at her! You're all heart eyes, it's really funny, Hiyoko!"
"I AM NOT!" embarrassment drenched Hiyoko's face as they spoke about her crush.

"So whatcha gonna do?"

(Sorry for the wait! I've been a bit busy but it's all good I'm still making sure too post every 1 once a month. Anyways Merry Christmas everyone💕💕)