7. Roomies

"Heya new roomie number 2!" The girl Hiyoko knew as Ibuki Mioda spoke just as Hiyoko imagined. Annoyingly.
"What did you just call me?"
"New roomie number 2! Mikan's new roomie number 1 so sorry you're number 2!" She cheered. "Are you Ibuki's new roomie number 3? Yayy!" Ibuki suddenly turned her head to Mahiru. The word dumb could've been written across Ibuki's forehead and she still most likely wouldn't notice.

Mahiru finally spoke up after the surprise of having greet Ibuki so soon. "U-uh...? I'm Mahiru Koizumi, the ultimate Photographer. Nice to meet you-?" She waited for Ibuki to finish her own sentence.  "I-BU-KI-MIO-DA! Put it together and wha'daya get? IBUKI MIODA! The ultimate musician!" Ibuki sung her introduction which wasn't to surprising to Hiyoko seeing as she's the ultimate musician, however it quickly caught the attention of a voice in the corner of the large room, near the window.

A worried hum emmited from the girl standing next to the window in the living room... Mikan? Yes, Hiyoko remembered now. Mikan Tsumiki, apologetic, shy and anxious. The short blonde already hated her guts.
"I-Ibuki? C-could you p-please not sh-shout? I d-don't wanna disturb the other d-d-dorms..."

"Maybe YOU should mind your own business bitch, and stop stuttering? Jeez... speak like a normal human being!" Blurting it out before she could even try restrain herself, Hiyoko hissed at the purple haired girl. Hiyoko felt I light hit on her shoulder, Mahiru slightly annoyed by Hiyokos comments but none the less she smiled at the short girl. "Mikan right? I heard Miss Yukizome say your name before. I'm Mahiru Koizumi" Mikan just nodded and shyly smiled.

"Hey! How bout we check out the research labs!" Ibuki cheered

"The what-?" Hiyokos hair whipped across as she turned around to face the excitable black haired girl

"C'mon I'll show you! Mahiru and Mikan too!" She struck a cute little pose before pretty much sprinting out of the dorm room down a small flight of stairs, past the school entrance where Hiyoko and Kaz had met Kiyotaka,. Eventually arriving in what looked like a living room but 4x bigger.
"The main hallway, correct?" Mahiru added, to which a boy in the corner of the room near one of the many doors nodded in reply. He took a step forward.

Slowly Hiyoko recognised the boy, he was in her class but she didn't know his name-

"Allow me to formally introduce myself to you mortals" The boy cleared his throat, ready to present a somewhat speech? "I am Gundham Tanaka, ruler of ice. Remember this name well, as one day it'll rule this earth! MWAHAH!"

"Ok emo" Hiyoko spoke bluntly and brushed her shoulder against him as she walked past. The boy simply stood there confused. "Well? Are you idiots coming or are you gonna stay with emo boy and brood in a corner?" She snapped at the group as they hesitantly followed.

5 large doorways stood in their path, each with a golden plaque delicately placed above. Environmental, Technological, Athleticism, Artistic and last but not least Academics.