6. 4 doorms 4 girls 4 intertwined fates

(Just by the way: if anyone was wondering why I called the last chapter "late oranges", it's because Mikan means orange in Japanese, she was also late and well- I couldn't come up with anything else aksjsjs)

"Ah! Welcome to class, please to a seat-" Miss Yukizome glanced down at her clipboard. Eyes skimming down the page at rapid speed. "Ibuki Mioda and Mikan Tsumiki?"

The confident girl with coloured hair bounced her way to an empty seat, the purple haired girl following close behind and nodding her head to Miss Yukizome. Although she wouldn't face her or anyone as a matter of fact. She kept her head down, almost tripping over her own feet.

Mikan.

Mikan Tsumiki...

Hiyoko thought about her and her unflattering entrance, not even noticing the loud but somewhat sweet voice calling out names and ticking her clipboard. Finally roll call had ended and the first day of a better life for Hiyoko, had started. "Ok class, at the moment I can see you all have your luggage either with you or at the back of the class, we'll done!" Miss Yukizome called out.
Hiyoko had almost forgot about her two large suitcases piled against the off white walls. "I've sorted you all into randomised dorms, or more accurately apartments! Yes, 4 people will share a mini kitchen, bathroom and lounge area as a bonding experience and as an early welcome to some of the aspects of adult life!" She paused for a second smiling and analysing the mostly excited reactions

Miss Yukizome called across the room, each apartment dorm consisting of 4 people.
Dorm 1 was occupied by: Byakya Togami, Teruteru Hanamura, Nekomaru Nidai and Nagito Komeada.

Dorm 2 being: Hajime Hinata, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, Kazuichi Souda and Gundham Tanaka

And Dorm 3 held: Chiaki Nanami, Sonia Nevermind, Akane Owari and Peko Pekoyama

Hiyoko listened intently as Miss Yukizome called her name along with Mahiru Koizumi, Mikan Tsumiki and Ibuki Mioda. Would these girls possibly be her new... friends? She hopped that that would be the outcome of the next 3 years. Proper friends she could talk endlessly with, friends who truly cared and never used her for their own benefit. Friends who protected each other unconditionally. Real. Friends.

"Hey..? Hiyoko, are you alright?" The soft calm voice of Mahiru interrupted Hiyokos daydream as she jumped up, a little unexpected. Mahiru just smiled offering a hand to help her out of her seat, everyone else had already to settle into the dorms. "H-huh?? OH SHIT THE DORMS!" Hiyoko lunged out of her seat so abruptly it made her stomach swirl uneasily. "Jeez, calm down Hiyoko. You only missed everyone by a few seconds you're not late or anything!" Mahiru awkwardly giggled, her soothing voice washing away all worries and fret. "Well, what're we waiting for?!" Hiyoko grabbed her things and smiled as she hurried out the classroom.

The dark oak door was quite tall, brandished with a small gold number:
77 4

The 4th dorm of class 77. Mahiru gently pushed open the door and walked inside, curiosity glistening in her grey-ish green eyes. Hiyoko followed close behind only to be met with the ecstatic and confident girl who was as far as Hiyoko knew, Ibuki Mioda.