SIX

Ed Sheeran: Shape Of You

A/N: Happy Watermelon Sugar day! Omg that mv!!! I literally want to stare at H playing with watermelons all day. That's it. This mv might have singlehandedly become the cure for coronavirus. I've said it. What did you think? He's so beautiful I wanna scream very loudly for ten minutes straight!
Ok, you can read the chapter now.
Love.
--------------------

Essie

A few days went by before I heard back from the editor of Beauty Papers, they loved the shots and agreed with my selection completely. I called Harry to tell him the good news, we hadn't seen each other since the yoga day, which is how we refer to that weird whole day hang out from now on. I wasn't going to admit it to him, but I've done yoga every morning since that day. For some reason, it really helps put me in the right mood to start the day.

"I hope you've not seen the last two episodes without me, Essie. I really hope, for your benefit.", he walked in, carrying two bags of sushi for dinner, which Bono desperately tried to get into.

"I've not. But I was tempted. Then I thought about how I'd feel if you were to watch them without me and I resisted the temptation. It's all set up there, I'll get some drinks and we can get cracking.", I turned my whole living room into a cosy cinema, blankets and pillows on the floor, snacks on the coffee table, and Bono seemed really into the whole floor seating arrangement.

"Okay, what do you think will happen with Connell and Marianne? We've got to place some bets before we finish the series.", Harry proposed.

"Hm... I'm hoping for a happy ending, but knowing European cinematography, it will probably not play out the way I'd like it to. I think it'll leave us hopeful, in a way. What about you?", he pulled out a full tray of sushi from one of the bags and popped the chopsticks.

"I think I agree with you, the entire tone of the show wasn't set for an idealistic happy ending. They'll probably break our hearts.", I wouldn't go that far as to say our hearts will be broken after we finish it, but he did have a point. It was so incredibly done and the chemistry between the protagonists was something a lot of series lacked. A match made in heaven.

We had one episode left, but we both reached for the remote to hit pause, at the same time. I knew where this night would go... I had a feeling from the beginning, but I sort of blocked that part of my mind out. I locked all my funny thoughts into little neat drawers and stored them for a later time. Problem is that the thoughts gathered and the drawers overflowed.

"Did those scenes make you... you know?", he looked at me with a little devious sparkle in his eyes. I knew exactly what he meant, but I was going to make him sweat for it.

"Did they make me what? You're gonna have to explain yourself Harry.", I had a feeling he caught on to what I was doing but was willing to play the game.

"They were done so incredibly, with such attention to detail. I mean, the way the focus shifts to the sounds more so than remaining on the bodies, it's out of this world.", Harry definitely caught on, and was now making me regret not following his lead straight away... if I had, we'd have been in bed by now. Only thing was, Estee Robinson doesn't let other people beat her in a game she started.

"Oh really? I hadn't even noticed that."

"You hadn't noticed how she inhales sharply when he runs a finger across her naked body? Or how he whimpers a bit once she straddles him?", damn it, I may have just met my match in this challenge.

"Hm, now that you point it out, I did see it. Must've slipped my mind."

"I couldn't stop wondering whether they had to strap his knob somehow.", there was no stopping the fit of laughter that came out of me, "Harry! Who in the world says knob?".